Honda TRX 450R banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
How did he build it? Equipment? Or just riding the track line until it dug in 馃槅
He used a tractor and built table tops and a few other medium sized jumps.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
Can we see a video of you hitting the double now? 馃槅 just keep sendin videos bud, it鈥檚 getting a little boring on here

Registered
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Can we see a video of you hitting the double now? 馃槅 just keep sendin videos bud, it鈥檚 getting a little boring on here
next time I鈥檓 over there I鈥檒l try to get a video of the track and a few jumps. I should be over there sometime next week.

Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
Crobalex you riding this weekend or what? I have my quad apart. Took off seat fenders , gas tank , & carb. Checking what jet I have and then ordering rebuild kit. No riding for me yet. Hope you鈥檙e out at you buddies track?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Crobalex you riding this weekend or what? I have my quad apart. Took off seat fenders , gas tank , & carb. Checking what jet I have and then ordering rebuild kit. No riding for me yet. Hope you鈥檙e out at you buddies track?
Haven鈥檛 had time to ride in a while been pretty busy at work. I saw you were taking your quad apart on the forum you created. Looks like it鈥檚 going pretty good.

Registered
Not really, I should have it apart, jetting/pilot written down, put back together and already placing shindy rebuild kit order . But I鈥檓 king of procrastination lol. But thanks it鈥檚 getting there. As far as the motor mods, I haven鈥檛 found a place to bring it yet. My mechanic is too busy right now and there鈥檚 a long lead time. But I鈥檓 going to be doing port polish, valve job, boyesen quick shot, ceramic piston, higher compression. And a few other things. NO BB kit tho. Keeping stock bore for longevity. I鈥檓 also going to strip it down as much as possible to the frame, need to do some sanding and painting at areas that are peeling, rusting etc. I鈥檒l keep it posted. Don鈥檛 work too hard, tell your boss you need some PTO, get out there and ride!! Lol. Have fun. Live to ride and ride to live.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Not really, I should have it apart, jetting/pilot written down, put back together and already placing shindy rebuild kit order . But I鈥檓 king of procrastination lol. But thanks it鈥檚 getting there. As far as the motor mods, I haven鈥檛 found a place to bring it yet. My mechanic is too busy right now and there鈥檚 a long lead time. But I鈥檓 going to be doing port polish, valve job, boyesen quick shot, ceramic piston, higher compression. And a few other things. NO BB kit tho. Keeping stock bore for longevity. I鈥檓 also going to strip it down as much as possible to the frame, need to do some sanding and painting at areas that are peeling, rusting etc. I鈥檒l keep it posted. Don鈥檛 work too hard, tell your boss you need some PTO, get out there and ride!! Lol. Have fun. Live to ride and ride to live.
Definitely better to keep it stock bore I would done the same thing if I hadn鈥檛 gotten a good deal on the big bore kit I have from buddy. I did pretty much the same thing when I rebuilt mine I had it down to just a frame and did some touch up on the frame and greased all the bearings for the rear swing-arm and front suspension along with a few other little things.

Registered
Yea that鈥檚 what I鈥檓 going to do. She is 17 years old, and all the welds and frame connections are showing it. I do plan on keeping this one much longer than any in the past. This is my 3rd 450. Fist two were 05,s before that I had a 660 raptor (piece of junk) and before that 400ex (first quad) and before that was strictly dirt bikes. But once I get this one where I want it, it鈥檒l be a long time coming, since they came out with the 450 models in 04 I had a vision of what I wanted. And this one is getting there.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts