Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice red trx 450r . It has brand new tech 3 hipers with brand new mxr kendas. brand new flexx bars with trail tech riser. hotcam stage 2 kit hrc jet kit.pro armor nerf bars .black front bumper with grab bar, black custom painted sub frame.etc....very clean and well taken care of. I live in louisiana fort polk.I still have all the xtra stock parts. 5000 or obo.803-309-8744. ill post pics later.looking to really trade for a clean 240 or civic.

·
Registered
14 Posts
man i wish i would have seen yours a week ago. i just traded my 95 turbo hatch for my 05 450R. I kinda like your a little better.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man i wish i would have seen yours a week ago. i just traded my 95 turbo hatch for my 05 450R. I kinda like your a little better.[/b]
more info .I have currently modded it. I have added a Hotcam stage 2 cam.Hrc jet kit and needle with end cap.Flexx fasst bars with the trail tech fat bar risers. I also have the trail tech key relocation kit.Brand new Hiper Technology Tech 3 wheels and Brand new kenda klaw mxrs.The tech 3 are single beadlock fronts with dual beadlock rears.odi xtra soft grips, honda chrome bar pad sp edition.Pro armour pro peg heel gaurds.I also have the hotcams shim kit for adjusting valves when the maint.is required.I have all the stock parts.It has custom pianted front,rear,sub frame (black).I have kept up with all the factory maintnence . I would have to check but i still think it has the extended warranty left up till sept 2009.I will throw in the ramps ,tie downs,all my riding gear which include oneal pants,jersey,boots, bell helmet and oakley googles, chest protecter.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will sell it for 3500 but the stock rims back on stock nerf bars ,and handle bars .i will leave the hot cam stage 2 in and will give you the stock cam as well with all the accesories,ramps ,boots,etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts