Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forsale: 2007 Complete Engine w/Carb

Description: 450er Motor from Oil bolt to Valve Cover. Comes with all mounts attached with bolts. Also comes with factory carb jetted for an exhaust. I have the factory jets to go with it. I have left all cables and bolts attached so it is a quick and easy install. It even has the recall done for the one way starter clutch. I have pictures that I will post up later as well as a video of the motor running. This motor has low hours. I'd say anywhere from 20-30.

Price: $1600 shipped with carb, wiring harness, cables, mounts, bolts, sprocket, shifter, etc. Pull it out the box and install. I may even throw in some other left over parts if you need them. Just ask.

·
Registered
499 Posts
holy $hit thats a good deal. FCR carb, all cables and stuff to install and low hour motor.

someones is gonna be very happy

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy $hit thats a good deal. FCR carb, all cables and stuff to install and low hour motor.

someones is gonna be very happy[/b]

It is a great deal. I also have many other parts to the bike if anyone is interested. I will be posting everything on ebay tomorrow if no one on here wants anything. Thanks

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
So, do you have a rolling chassis to sell then?

If so, how much?

·
Registered
499 Posts
yea how about a frame?> im gonna be needing one.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need money to pay some bills off this week. So a 1 week deal on this motor for $1400 shipped. That includes everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts