Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I told myself I was going to wait on the Rekluse clutch till after I did the front end but I didnt so I just now (actually last night) got started finishing up the front. I only have one side done at this point but I got some before/after pics. Here is the left side done. Im going to wait till the right side is done drying and the brakes are bled to get a side profile shot with the red hubs but it should look sweet with the wheels back on.
Here are a couple "before" shots

And here are the "after" pics

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
wow that red really made a difference . good work bro!! B)

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
what kind of paint did you use.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Duplicolor High Heat. The color is a little off but not too much. For those that missed the rear end here is the thread on it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are the completed pics now. I wish I would have gotten one with the front wheels off and the front all done but I didnt. BTW, that is my newest mechanic, he knows his suspension setups!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
that looks awsome....that should be stock.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by TRX450rlude@Jul 30 2004, 09:04 PM
that looks awsome....that should be stock.
Tell me about it, thats how this all started. This girl I ride with has a 250ex and it has red hubs from the factory and I thought it looked trick.

·
Registered
42 Posts
every honda sport quad has had red hubs since the 88 250r... its a honda tradition, i thought the pic was messed up the first time i saw the 450r... i love the red hubs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts