Honda TRX 450R banner

41 - 60 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
new atv four play on the right, old JB on the left.

dam u julio i envy that travel! if we ever meet u better have that beast for me to try lol

Eric.[/b]

for sure man, just drive down to ocotillo or el cenmtron one weekend and we can meet down there. i have 2 more races left till we have "summer break" for racing. it gets over 100 everyday in the summer in the desert.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
new atv four play on the right, old JB on the left.

dam u julio i envy that travel! if we ever meet u better have that beast for me to try lol

Eric.[/b]

for sure man, just drive down to ocotillo or el centro one weekend and we can meet down there. i have 2 more races left till we have "summer break" for racing. it gets over 100 everyday in the summer in the desert.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
[attachment=21010:a_arms_shocks_016.jpg]here is a better shot of how much travel i got over stock and the major difference.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
motowoz all the way :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: what length are they gonna be ripper?

eganracing, its more than enough travel :hey: and i love how when i hit the front brakes and suddenly accelerate, the front end all of sudden feels like a hover craft cause of all that shock getting extended. [email protected] said he made my shocks for maximum travel, so the shaft has a little more than most out there, i have slightly over 6 inches of shaft travel and also the shocks are slightly longer than needed. i think the epic a-arms call for a 20.5 inch shock and i got 21 inch. im loving it anyways :animier: if we ever meet up you can take her for a good spin.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
They are suppose to be 20 inches. I've got to call them tomorrow and find out the expected shipping date. I already added the Motowoz shock covers to the order. I was going to get some Dirtskin covers but jim said that the neoprene is not a good Idea since it holds in a lot of heat. So I ordered his, guess I fell for that one....

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
darn i didnt know Jim had covers. i need to see some pics of them ASAP so i can get me some. ive never seen them and im starting to see chips in my new shocks :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
as long as the razr and razr 2 fronts are both just as tall in 23in then ill get the razr. cause i need bigger front tires thatn rear tires. im not diggin the razr2 a rears a lot now cause they are starting to wear alot in the middle and not so much the sides. razr rears are next probably or kenda knarlys XC.

also heres a pic of my friends YFZ which hes only rideen 3 times in the whoel last damn year :veryangry: what a shame to have such a nice YFZ and not even ride it :veryangry: and i have to say honestyly, id ride this YFZ anyday with no complaints , its the nicest YFZ ive been on for desert racing and just really kinda feels like my R and i like the gearing he has on it. the shocks are alright on it :):

hes got the same a-arms i got on the front. we did the powdertcoating for Epic racing for a while. hes also got the rear Works Black Widow with dual rezzie lines

Attachments

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
as long as the razr and razr 2 fronts are both just as tall in 23in then ill get the razr. cause i need bigger front tires thatn rear tires. im not diggin the razr2 a rears a lot now cause they are starting to wear alot in the middle and not so much the sides. razr rears are next probably or kenda knarlys XC.

also heres a pic of my friends YFZ which hes only rideen 3 times in the whoel last damn year :veryangry: what a shame to have such a nice YFZ and not even ride it :veryangry: and i have to say honestyly, id ride this YFZ anyday with no complaints , its the nicest YFZ ive been on for desert racing and just really kinda feels like my R and i like the gearing he has on it. the shocks are alright on it :):

hes got the same a-arms i got on the front. we did the powdertcoating for Epic racing for a while. hes also got the rear Works Black Widow with dual rezzie lines[/b]

Batch,

Is it just me or are the top arms on the wrong side and upside down. the Ball joint should not point down like in the pic? Not to mention that the letter is a dead give-a-way. I don't know how the yami is suppose to look but I'm thinking he should take a look correcting that.

That's what it looks like to me.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: i didnt even see that. ill have a look when i see him on sunday then. or maybe its supposed to be like that. and he put th stickers on before he put the a-arms on so thats probably why they are wrong.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts

hes got the same a-arms i got on the front. we did the powdertcoating for Epic racing for a while. hes also got the rear Works Black Widow with dual rezzie lines[/b]

batch. if youre tires are wearing only in the middle they might not be properly inflated or they might be too wide for the rim you have causing it to bubble at the center. just my .02

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Here's my new front end

41 - 60 of 277 Posts