Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I would like, but I don't think I can make it to Franklin this week end.

My race partner for the 4 hours may have to work on the race day, odds are high, how cool would be an org team :hey:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
The 4 hours race is the Oct 10th, next Saturday at 12:00 in Ste Veronique, 2 quads 2 riders, 1 hour max straight.
Even if my partner gets free, I'm sure we can fit you with someone, there will be a monster jump with a chicken bypass that will cost extra time, your kind of thing lol
Maybe we can ride 2 up, you do the MX and I take over in the woods lol

I have just read the 8:00 meeting thing in Franklin, yikes. So is this a MX only thing I guess, it would be a good practice for me since I'm lacking on the MX side.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I didn't do Franklin, but did the 4 hours yesterday, a bit sore, I keep bashing my left kneecap from a bad habit/stance, but it was fun as heck !!

I ended teaming up with a FMSQ racer since Chronic was busy for the week end, he had a Yamaha, yes I know lol...but he was such a good dude and a bit faster than me, we just missed the podium, but we'll come back.
A KTM blew his engine right in front of me on a straight @ WOT, what an expensive klunk.
I may have a nice picture of me somewhere since I forgot the jump, windows crashed I guess, and I have hit it way faster than I would do normally, stayed smooth, steady throttle and I noticed the camera :)
My rear shock (stocker no link) is valved perfectly and is a blast and bottoms only on the big stuff and I still use the whole thing in the woods.
I have more cutouts, I still have the ignition cut system, I will disable it this winter.
Thanks to the passionate people that take their time organize those events !!

·
Banned!
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How did the race go? I would of probably had fastest times through "chicken bypass"
Hate to admit it but Oktoberfest got the better of me..

We had 12 of my buddies there from my hometown, but I was a little 'under the weather' we'll say, lol.

Really sucks, I'm even the one that organized all the guys to go up lol..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts