Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to run a Teixeira linkage on my 07 but am unsure witch Fox podium rear shock to order. Fox makes no mention of that link on their website, they do offer a shock for the lonestar dc-6, hows that? I will be using my stock swingarm with this and am more of a CC rider with some big jumps mixed in. Anyone running this setup? I am set on my choice of fox as I have ordered a fox evol/roll design front combo (yes it was expensive I don't want to talk about it.) Has anybody had Rocket Ron rebuild their stock shock for long travel and a teixeira linkage? I guess I'm just looking for long travel rear shock solutions. Thanks.

·
TRX450r.org Sponsor
1,521 Posts
The Teixeira linkage and the Houser linkage are my two favorites these days and Fox doesn't offer a "supported" shock for either application. Fox is also behind several months on Podium rear shocks so if you're in a hurry you may want to reconsider the Podium for a Stage 5, Motowoz, PEP, or Custom Axis. The Podium rear shock for the LSR DC6 is sprung in 50-pound increments and doesn't take skill level or application into consideration out of the box.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts