Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my latest offering to you guys with the 450r. Full motor mount sets. I can sell these in full sets or if you guys want just uppers or just lowers I can do that as well.

Price is a little higher than what I originally planned, but cheap compared to what I've heard these things should go for. I use high grade 100% titanium and these are lazer cut and professionally molded.

$245 with free shipping!!!

Limited quantities available!!!!

This is a serious racers dream!!! Own what only the pro's have access to!

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have the break out the micrometer for the exact dimensions of the thickness,but with a ruler I gather they are just under 1/8" thick.

travis fulton: I can sell these as just the front or tops. The fronts will be $95.00 shipped for the 2 & uppers are $150 for the 2.

I have these here and ready to go. I am working on getting Ti hardware as well, but as of now these will not come with hardware.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would have the break out the micrometer for the exact dimensions of the thickness,but with a ruler I gather they are just under 1/8" thick.

travis fulton: I can sell these as just the front or tops. The fronts will be $95.00 shipped for the 2 & uppers are $150 for the 2.

I have these here and ready to go. I am working on getting Ti hardware as well, but as of now these will not come with hardware.

Thanks, Jay[/b]
Any for the Raptor 700 in the works?

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to try and stick with the honda ones for now. Next will be KTM, then some of the newer models. I have Ti on the mind though, and You'll be seeing more Ti from FourWerx... :)

Thanks, Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts