Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am returning my 2005 450R to stock to sell it off. I have the following parts for sale if anyone is interested. All Prices are with shipping included. No need to low ball. It the offer isn't relatively close, I will not accept it. Anyone paying with credit card through PayPal will need to add the 3% please.

Here is the list:</span>

PICS Here: http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/lmaccessories/

DynaTek Programmable CDI $175

HotCams Stage 1 $70

DuraBlue Front Wheel Spacers $50

Procom CDI New! $65

Diamond J Widening / Lowering Kit (Like new) $80

ProDesign Intake Kit w/ K&N and Outerwear $65

2005 TRX 450R Low Hours - Good Shape <span style="color:#FF0000">$3500 W/O Shipping

All prices except quad include shipping!

I will get pics up ASAP. Most of these parts are still on the quad so I will take them off as they sell or I plan on having everything off this weekend. Let me know what you want so we can make a deal. If you want multiple items, we can work something out that way too.

ITEMS I NEED:
- Stock Grab Bar

Thanks for looking,
Larry

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have a stock front bumper off my '07 that should work right? Too bad my stock grab bar won't work though, the exhaust mounts to it...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a stock front bumper off my '07 that should work right? Too bad my stock grab bar won't work though, the exhaust mounts to it...[/b]

i have a stock front bumper off of my 04. thats the same as a 05. what do you have to trade bumper wise? do you have a aftermarket bumper? pm me

·
Registered
202 Posts
"ABS Red Underbelly Skid Plate $45"
I've got a stock front bumper in great shape from an '04. I'm interested in the skid plate...
hit me up with a p.m.

·
Registered
571 Posts
"ABS Red Underbelly Skid Plate $45"
I've got a stock front bumper in great shape from an '04. I'm interested in the skid plate...
hit me up with a p.m.[/b]
Dude? :thumbdown:

I have the stock front bumper that came off ours with only two races on the quad. I will throw that in. I just want to know what kind of shape the skid is in first.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steph - Not sure if the '07 is the same, I would it is. If I cannot get one from through one of these other deals, I will get back to you, thanks.

Hondarider - I have a big ass UM front bumper from Rocky Mountain. I will get some pics.

jshtex & storm - The underbelly is in good shape. The mount for the front is slightly bent where it tightens in between the frame rails. The back uses factory bolts. I hope to get pics tomorrow.

quadmx - not sure exactly what shock it is. I will look tomorrow. I bought it from a buddy that races mx. He used it a couple times and it was too light for him so he went with a different setup he had. It is compression adjustable. It looks similar to the one in the center of the picture here: http://www.customaxisshocks.com/technical%20manual.htm except the spring is dark blue.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I want the skid. Pm me your PayPal address and I will PayPal the $45 today. If you want the stock front bumper from our 05, include the shipping address info you want it sent to and I will get it out to you as quick as I can.

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want the skid. Pm me your PayPal address and I will PayPal the $45 today. If you want the stock front bumper from our 05, include the shipping address info you want it sent to and I will get it out to you as quick as I can.

Thanks[/b]
PM sent.............

Also I updated pricing for many of the items so they are more reasonable. I would rather sell to .org members than deal with ebay. Send in offers if you want something.

·
Registered
172 Posts

Thanks[/b]
PM sent.............

Also I updated pricing for many of the items so they are more reasonable. I would rather sell to .org members than deal with ebay. Send in offers if you want something.
[/b]

ok i pm'ed you

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
How did the extended hubs work for you? I heard from alot that they wobble and alot that they dont, input from a 450r guy would be great, and would those fit on 06-07?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How did the extended hubs work for you? I heard from alot that they wobble and alot that they dont, input from a 450r guy would be great, and would those fit on 06-07?[/b]
I have never had trouble with them. I like them as they are built solidly and an inexpensive alternative to a rear axle. They go on and off with 1 nut on either side which makes it nice too. I have not noticed any wobbling as they seat into a tapered washer that centers them. I bought them for the wifes Z400 and just got another set in the mail for my Raptor 700 if that says anything.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Updated sale list............ hit me with offers if you see something you like. Not lookin to get rich, just re-coupe some of the investment. If anyone has 700 Raptor parts to trade, let me know what you got!

·
Registered
106 Posts
is the steering damper for sale???

·
Registered
11 Posts
I see from your pictures that you have a pro design case guard as well, is this for sale? if so how much including shipping to Norway? :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is the steering damper for sale???[/b]
Yes the steering damper is for sale. It is a Pep rebuildable and I have 1 rebuild kit for it. I put it on last year so it has seen maybe 20 hrs use. It looks and performs like new. I am looking for $100 shipped w/ the rebuild kit.

LoTTa - I will not ship outside the U.S. as it is more trouble than it is worth. Sorry, but thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Updated list and added widening / lowering kit. I will get more pics today as I start taking things off this afternoon. Let me know if you need pics of anything in particular.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts