Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best radiator for keeping the bike cool 4 sale $350, includes red CV4 hoses.

[attachment=36546:Joey_Radiator.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as I know they are all the same. Never heard of different size radiators. Those things are a must for Dez racing.

·
Registered
293 Posts
best radiators out there for sure.

ive never had my quad overheat once.

bump for a good seller!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
someone make an offer on this. Its a shame to let it sit.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New price on Radiator

*** $ 300 ****

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant believe this radiator is still around. I thought it would have been one of the first things gone.

Duners and Dez guys, man this thing is perfect for you.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you put some more pix up?[/b]
Is there some portion of the radiator you want to see better ? Let me know.

·
Registered
457 Posts
If you can you please some pics of the fins I want Just to want to c if there is Some damage....I can also pay pal

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
940 Posts
Did you ever sell the radiator?
Hey bud this thread is like 13 years old. Look at the little dates at the top of each post. I have made the same mistake when i first joined. Anyways welcome to the site, lots of knowledgeable people on here. Im not one of them 😆. What year is your trx450? Any mods or pics? I have an 06 with many bolt ons, and currently getting a cam put in while valves are being checked. Will send pics when it’s ready lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah I knew it was dirt old 😂 but sometimes parts sit & ppl forget they had that part just going from experience by getting into the Honda TRX250R world.
I deal with the 250r, 450r & CR's
I like 2 & 4 strokes so I can't just go with one.
I know a lil bit about 450r's built a few ground up builds from powdecoating frames to building motor's which I've made mistakes & learned a lot over the yrs
but you learn from it all.
I've never ran shy of the pride I have of spending an extra $200 for Webcam camshafts instead of a Hotcam for example. And I always spend the extra cash & send my oem cranks off to crankworks Inc if I'm running 98mm-100mm bb cylinder kits which I like the Athena nikasel 100mm +4 JE 13:1 100mm high comp piston kit cylinder kit which I like the best so far but I wish Racers Edge made a custom billet cylinder for 06+ 450r's. My go to guys for all head work especially the CNC port work.
A big difference will be felt & can be seen on the dyna.
Btw I love wiseco piston kits but with the JE high comp pistons your getting just as equal power & quality as taking two hot chicks back to the house which I've done a handful.
Go big or go tf home alone!! 🤣
I'm actually working on another ground up build 07 er which had the ugly burgundy SE frame black fenders which I couldn't take.. but it ran like new with low hrs pro circuit t4 comp full pipe, k&n filter, pro taper contour bars, dg alloy nerf bars, original wore tires. The great thing is this 450 was never rebuilt since new nor did I blow it up not a burn of oil nor leak then I started tearing it down after showing off a few times. A guy in his 40-50s said it was way to much so he drove 2.5 hrs to me & I traded him str8 up for an all stock 08 Honda 400ex/x bald original tires rear wheel spacers which was very nice first 3rd gen 400ex/x I owned & kinda regret it since the 400ex's I have owned (1st gens only lol) were out running most 450s after a couple grand in it. Most reliable & owned Honda sport quad imo.
I will show some progress pics of the 07 er before & as it sits now almost a mx/xc roller everything brand new including powdercoat.
I'm usually knee-deep on marketplace groups drooling or turning wrenches haha
I'll try to keep in touch fellas.
Btw Fluidyne do not sell ATV or motorcycle radiators no more which I wasn't aware of. Lol
Mishimoto car radiators (PRELUDE 2.2L) leak around the overflow hose connector threads but they will send you a new one for free & you keep your old one & they do keep your engine running cool & look nice.
Might end up trying one out anyway if this guy sold that Fluidyne.
Ride Honda or set it on fire. 🦾🖖🤙✌

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
940 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Product

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Crankset Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Automotive lighting Tread

Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Nice! Sounds like you know your shit. I have a mishimoto radiator and it hasn’t leaked yet. Mine is an 06 with elka shocks, LSR swingarm, houser +1 a arms ASV levers, moose throttle, 1 1/8” tag bars, steel braided brake lines, sparks full exhaust , uni filter in an LSR aluminum box with open side lid, sparks full exhaust,QS2 on carb just rebuilt, Carbon fiber plastics with LSR sticker kit, nice seat (forget the name), hrc cam, stock bore, but sending out for port job soon, and boring out carb soon, LSR anti vibe stem, ape racing bar risers, alba racing nerfs , maxxis razors 2 tires, getting new rims soon, and a few more bolt ons im forgetting. Anyways heres some pics of mine, and hope you send some of yours during and after build. Again welcome to the site, good to have knowledge guys join us and stay joined lol. Good luck on the build and send pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts