Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Orlando, and I was just curious as to where people in Florida are riding.

If you ride anywhere in Florida, let me know where your favorite spots are. Pics and Links would be awesome as well!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard Ocala is gettin really strict.... is that true?

I've heard good things about croom, I am probably gonna check that out this weekend.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can u ride at night at croom??

·
Registered
72 Posts
no riding after dark at croom or ONF. Yes ONF has alot of new rules so if you go make sure your up on them because some of the rangers don't care and will write you a ticket.

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you go down 528 to 95 and run north there is a spot over there that has some pretty coool trails and runs for miles, not nearly as large as Ocala but no rules... I believe it is called 5A, also I have been told about a place of 520 that is supposed to be pretty sweet. I live in Melbourne so if you find good places let me know they are running me out everywhere i go.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you go down 528 to 95 and run north there is a spot over there that has some pretty coool trails and runs for miles, not nearly as large as Ocala but no rules... I believe it is called 5A, also I have been told about a place of 520 that is supposed to be pretty sweet. I live in Melbourne so if you find good places let me know they are running me out everywhere i go.[/b]
yeah man, Scottsmoor (5A) is my favorite spot man! Prob goin this weekend!

I think the place you might be talkin about on 520 might have got shut down. The place near 50 in bithlo?

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah that would be it, shut down huh that sucks! Know of any other good places? Hey with all this rain how wet is scottsmoore?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah that would be it, shut down huh that sucks! Know of any other good places? Hey with all this rain how wet is scottsmoore?[/b]
Last weekend was pretty wet! It rained hard for atleast a good hour on saturday while we were hangin out at stuckey's waitin for it stop. Those mud pits were gettin nuts man. Fun to watch those guys with the swampin setups hittin those holes tho. Guys with their snorkels and some guys in trucks were havin some fun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah that would be it, shut down huh that sucks! Know of any other good places? Hey with all this rain how wet is scottsmoore?[/b]
Last weekend was pretty wet! It rained hard for atleast a good hour on saturday while we were hangin out at stuckey's waitin for it stop. Those mud pits were gettin nuts man. Fun to watch those guys with the swampin setups hittin those holes tho. Guys with their snorkels and some guys in trucks were havin some fun.
[/b]
The Motoplex is a great place to ride. www.floridamotoplex.com

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sweet! Got some other Scottsmoor riders on here. We ride there mostly (from New Smyrna Beach) and some local trails that 'we're not supposed to'. I need some new riding buddies, one isn't 'allowed' to hang out anymore says the girlfriend... pu$$y. Three others blew their top ends and I refuse to work on their bikes for free anymore so they're sitting. Sorry, had to vent. Yeah, Motoplex sounds sick too!

Let me know if anyone wants to ride locally.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Sweet! Got some other Scottsmoor riders on here. We ride there mostly (from New Smyrna Beach) and some local trails that 'we're not supposed to'. I need some new riding buddies, one isn't 'allowed' to hang out anymore says the girlfriend... pu$$y. Three others blew their top ends and I refuse to work on their bikes for free anymore so they're sitting. Sorry, had to vent. Yeah, Motoplex sounds sick too!

Let me know if anyone wants to ride locally.[/b]

I'm right down in Titusville, the exit south of 5A... I've been putting the bike back togeather so I haven't been up there since a little after Thanksgiving. I was riding the Raptor there alot. As soon as I get the 450 back up I'll be ready to ride.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sweet man, give me a shout if you want to ride. Doesn't matter to me if you're on a Honda or Yamaha ha. I'm the only one out of my friends with a Honda anyways. Another buddy I ride with has a 660R and KFX400, should have one of them going by this weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I traded the Raptor for the 450R... Waiting on a shim kit to get here so I can finish up the valves, then I should be up for a ride... The rest of the stuff I need can wait. (exhaust, jet kit.. ect ect.)

·
Registered
282 Posts
I hear ya. I sold my LTR about 8 months ago, got my R about two months ago. Worked on it on and off for a month, only ridden it twice so far haha. When it comes time to jet, I have some laying around for an 04/05. Also have a valve shim kit, but I guess you already ordered one.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Riding at 5A/Scottsmoor if anyone wants to go. About 7pm or so. Prolly be out Sunday day as well.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bike runs so I'm game for Sunday about 2pm.

I'd go for a rip tonight if I had a headlight...[/b]
Good thing you traded the Raptor for the 450R ha. The 700 and 660 had problems tonight. Dave (660) had to ride back bizniggle with me to get his truck to go pick up the bike. Long night... I'm becoming a Honda fan more everyday haha.

Started raining a bit tonight. Depending on the front tomorrow, it might be pretty damn wet out there Sunday. We'll see. Glad to hear the bike's running!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts