Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics from a Regional fair I raced --- The 450R showed the Yamaha's what was up by bringing home the hardware that day :)
(What was that about the 450R having a light front end?)

Heat 1 Holeshot

By the time the main rolled around, the stands were almost full - It was great to see such a good crowd for our race (there were dirbikes and microsprints as well)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Holeshot2 -- same race, a second or two later.
(what's this I hear about the YFZs having a power advantage?)

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
so more info man....who won? More pics?...details..come on.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
ohh, thats so awsome...the yfz took off first,,,but the honda already passed it....which one are you gabe.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one with the makeshift electrical tape "199" front numberplate (my rear plate looks much better :))

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so more info man....who won? More pics?...details..come on.[/b]
Place: Ozark Empire Fair - Springfield, MO
Who won: The only guy riding a 450R, of course

I got the holeshot in both my heat and the main --- led both races from start to finish.

So far, the 450R is two for two in flat track racing at nearby fairs.

More pics: This is all I've got - I've got a friend who was racing as well, I think his girlfriend may have video'd the race..

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
good job...thats awsome...looks like someone else should get them a 450r so you have some compatition.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
The 450R will be just like the 250R. In the begininng nobody sure! In the end the 450R will be the number one quad anywhere! :D

Congrads on your wins dude, keep it up. Show the others that they should have bought a 450R! Oh Well, everyone will learn by there mistakes!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Aug 18 2004, 01:45 PM
The 450R will be just like the 250R. In the begininng nobody sure! In the end the 450R will be the number one quad anywhere! :D

Congrads on your wins dude, keep it up. Show the others that they should have bought a 450R! Oh Well, everyone will learn by there mistakes!
ive been saying that since day 1

·
Registered
612 Posts
kewl... glad to see another 450 out front.... i'll post some pics of our race soon...and some pics of the bike... we're waiting on a jb swingarm right now..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nice pics! And congrats on the win! Tim Farr and the gang will be here at our track in less than two weeks! I can't wait to watch them. I am going to be working in staging so I will try and get a lot of good pics.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll be headed down to the National at Greenbrier AR in September to watch the Pros and to do a little racing myself..

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Congrats on the win Gabe! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts