Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the AZOP Mormon Lake Grand Prix 2 at Mormon Lake Arizona last weekend. Did ok considering I'm 58 years old and had a great time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really sucked because I somehow screwed up with my helmet cam and didn't get any racing video. All I have is practice

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,602 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun! Surprised at how flat it is though. Were there that many quads during racing or did they do smaller Heats? Always nice to get out and ride or race no matter your age. What was the deal with the dude going backwards at 12:40??? Lol!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a lot of fun! Surprised at how flat it is though. Were there that many quads during racing or did they do smaller Heats? Always nice to get out and ride or race no matter your age. What was the deal with the dude going backwards at 12:40??? Lol!
Not sure what was with the guy going backwards? That video was practice. I somehow screwed up and didn't get the actual race on my helmet cam. I think my battery went dead. There was 40 quads and they ran them all at the same time. It was a blast. AZOP is a great group of people and they run races all over Arizona

1 - 6 of 6 Posts