Honda TRX 450R banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Absolutely love the Urmosi SBC, and paired really well with the pro taper contour ATV low.

very very happy with the setup, might be my favorite quad i own which is kind of hilarious

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
No doubt, and forgot about break in time, it’s been so long since I’ve bought a brand new machine right out the gate. I guess it’s a dumb question really, something just built this year versus 8 years or older ago would feel and ride better. Just want to know if 10k is worth it. But if Honda came out with a new trx450 this year and was charging 12k I’d go buy it lol. Fuel injection has its pros and cons, I prefer carb, easier to fix and cheaper. But you have a brand new system so you don’t have to worry about replacing injector or fuel pump etc.
Very nice quad bro 😎, I’m sure wants you break it in and get rid of that EPA restricted exhaust, you’ll have the baddest quad in town. Good luck , be safe, live to ride/ride to live!!
Thanks man!! Ill post some pics once i have my parts list installed

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
465 Posts
hows those urmosi bars working for ya?
Didn’t know about these until you asked him the question, so I looked it up and DUDE! What a cool innovative design. Lots of movement tho! They say it still feels natural but….. I’m definitely interested, this may be the next mid I do lol. What do you think about them CJM? And 07trx450er->r those are on your Yamaha? Very cool! From what I see it takes the arm and shoulder fatigue way down. Can ride more and harder..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Didn’t know about these until you asked him the question, so I looked it up and DUDE! What a cool innovative design. Lots of movement tho! They say it still feels natural but….. I’m definitely interested, this may be the next mid I do lol. What do you think about them CJM? And 07trx450er->r those are on your Yamaha? Very cool! From what I see it takes the arm and shoulder fatigue way down. Can ride more and harder..
They are wonderful, i am very supeised with how much i prefer them over my flex bars. extremely comfortable

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
465 Posts
Nice, I don’t think they fit on a stock trx450 steering stem. Thankfully mines not stock, it’s a LSR anti vibe stem so I think they’ll fit mine when I buy them. Expensive but probably worth it. 400 just for the clamps and extras that come with it. And only works on 1-1/8” bars which I have. Still tho 400 just for the clamps , adapter, and two other parts that come with it

·
Truck Yea
5,943 Posts
interesting, i might give them a shot on my 400ex since i have flex bars already on my 450.

edit: Just checked them out, holy crap they aint cheap! WOW

·
Registered
465 Posts
interesting, i might give them a shot on my 400ex since i have flex bars already on my 450.

edit: Just checked them out, holy crap they aint cheap! WOW
I know , 400 total for 2 little clamps. But from what I’ve seen on there website, I’d definitely give them a shot. I’ve never seen bars move like that while you ride. If you think about it tho , it makes sense no metal on metal, it’s rubber on metal. And they flex and move left right , up & down. The pros say they can ride longer and harder. So gotta be good. I’m definitely buying them. Will post up when I do

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
very expensive, very worth it

Yes no metal to metal, its rubber to metal design

i doubt they will need replaced that often if you wash your machine after use and store indoors. As long as the rubber is in good condition im running them.rubber inserts are cheap anyway and easy to replace, might take 30 minutes or so

i would highly recomend using a torque wrench to install

·
Truck Yea
5,943 Posts
i got a screaming deal on my flex bars though, 200 bucks back in the day

·
Registered
465 Posts
torque wrench yes absolutely, I use one for most of the bolt ons I have, especially something like handle bars with certain specs. Have fun, live to ride , ride to live

21 - 31 of 31 Posts