Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys... im finnaly looking to get myself a 450R. hopefully heading to the dealer tomorrow.
i want a black 05 model.... what should i expect to pay for it? i see $6500 retail...

me and a friend will be buying one at the same time... we will both be financing them... what is the going price...

i was thinking about $5600 ish????

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i got mine 5 months ago for $6500 OTD in state with taxes and fees...i have heard some people getting them for $5600 though...i would try not to pay more then $6k

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Where are you located woodward?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I paid $6000 OTD in early February for my 2004.

A close friend just bought a black 05 for $5400 OTD about a month ago from the same dealer.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 15 2004, 11:55 AM
Where are you located woodward?
southeastern PA.

wow... some of those out the door prices seem really cheap.

i just called my dealer.. they have a black 05 on the floor right now.. im about to make my way over there to see what they can do for me... wish me luck...

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah, we don't seem to have prices like that in PA. I could only manage $6099 but that was before taxes, tags and all of the crap PA sticks you with.
Ended up being about $6700. I thought about an out of state deal, but I needed to finance about $2500 of it and it was just easier to drive 10 minutes and work it all out. I would still get nailed with tax and registration anyway. Oh well, I'm still happy with it! :D

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by 4TRAXEX@Sep 15 2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah, we don't seem to have prices like that in PA.  I could only manage $6099 but that was before taxes, tags and all of the crap PA sticks you with.
Ended up being about $6700.  I thought about an out of state deal, but I needed to finance about $2500 of it and it was just easier to drive 10 minutes and work it all out.  I would still get nailed with tax and registration anyway.  Oh well, I'm still happy with it! :D
thats exactly what ive found... best they will do on the 05 model is $6950 out the door.. i think i might get them to budge a bit.. down to 6700 ish... but i dont expect them to go lower... but conveniently... they had 2 balck ones left on the floor.. me and my buddy dave plan to head back sat morning and work out a deal.. hopefully ill have it next week.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I paid 6200 OTD along with a 15% discount on all items purchased from them since. This includes riding gear, oil, filters, grips,etc anything. Nice deal ha?

·
Registered
242 Posts
i wouldnt pay anymore than MSRP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts