Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i had my shop install the hrc kit into my trx today and holy crap for those of you that dont kno i work at arizona honda in tucson and holy crap everyone it made a huge difference it has rediculous amounts of power all the way to 11500 rpm the head pipe make it sound very burly and 2-3 gear wheelies are no problem to power threw now i recamend anyone that has a stock 450 to do this it cost me 300 and worth every penny next white bros pipe then wat tho any suggestions on wat my next move should be id like to du suspension anyone kno of good suspension or arms-and or axle for cheap

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
so i had my shop install the hrc kit into my trx today and holy crap for those of you that dont kno i work at arizona honda in tucson and holy crap everyone it made a huge difference it has rediculous amounts of power all the way to 11500 rpm the head pipe make it sound very burly and 2-3 gear wheelies are no problem to power threw now i recamend anyone that has a stock 450 to do this it cost me 300 and worth every penny next white bros pipe then wat tho any suggestions on wat my next move should be id like to du suspension anyone kno of good suspension or arms-and or axle for cheap[/b]
lol thats the head pipe and the cam your feeling..........great isn't : ). pretty much the only thing you can do to get more power with out tearing in to the motor is a better cam accelerator pump mod and if it's 06+ green wire mod. i have hot cam stage 2 and intake exhaust, pump mod too it's way better than stock. now for more porting the head is a must!!!!!! : ) for suspension how much do you wanna spend from like 400-4000 lol kinda crazy

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
so i had my shop install the hrc kit into my trx today and holy crap for those of you that dont kno i work at arizona honda in tucson and holy crap everyone it made a huge difference it has rediculous amounts of power all the way to 11500 rpm the head pipe make it sound very burly and 2-3 gear wheelies are no problem to power threw now i recamend anyone that has a stock 450 to do this it cost me 300 and worth every penny next white bros pipe then wat tho any suggestions on wat my next move should be id like to du suspension anyone kno of good suspension or arms-and or axle for cheap[/b]
lol thats the head pipe and the cam your feeling..........great isn't : ). pretty much the only thing you can do to get more power with out tearing in to the motor is a better cam accelerator pump mod and if it's 06+ green wire mod. i have hot cam stage 2 and intake exhaust, pump mod too it's way better than stock. now for more porting the head is a must!!!!!! : ) for suspension how much do you wanna spend from like 400-4000 lol kinda crazy
[/b]
What the hell do you get for 4 grand? lol..I thought you can get like the best shocks on the best arms for like 3 at most...for 4 grand it better add hp or instead of exhaust fumes, 20$ bills come out the exhaust

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
if you got the complete HRC kit installed you already have the green wire mod done.

next steep in engine performance would be porting the head. or you could go with suspension... GT Thunder can respring and revavle your shocks with their rear link for like 800-900$

I would go with the suspension now that you have enough power.......( for now ) :evil:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
[/b]
What the hell do you get for 4 grand? lol..I thought you can get like the best shocks on the best arms for like 3 at most...for 4 grand it better add hp or instead of exhaust fumes, 20$ bills come out the exhaust
[/b]
i ment suspension all around but if you want you could easily spend 4 gs on the front with 1100 arms and axis $$$$$$$ lol but for me motowoz and hydro dynamics 3500 set of arms

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Get the HRC racing Harness instead of just cutting the green wire i believe its $12[/b]
but cutting a wire is free

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
right on man.

if you want more power get some portwork.

as far as suspension we have 3 sponsors on the site that can hook you up.

KB Motorsports, JD performanc,SF racing, and Quadforceatv from ebay.

for around 1500 you can get some a arms and shocks. standard travel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts