Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a couple more things left I want to get rid of. Off my 04/05 450R's, but I think they will fit all years, but up to you to check.

SRP Sure-Loc Axle Nut. Thought I had this sold but deal fell through. Has a couple of rock dings, but not to bad. Works fine. SOLD!!!!!!!

Alba racing gripper seat cover. Brand new, never used. I run Quad Tech tall seat foam, and this one will not work. Black on top, red/black on sides with Honda on the sides. $40 shipped.

Can e-mail pics if you give me a e-mail address. Will accept paypal only. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Doug

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Have a couple more things left I want to get rid of. Off my 04/05 450R's, but I think they will fit all years, but up to you to check.

SRP Sure-Loc Axle Nut. Thought I had this sold but deal fell through. Has a couple of rock dings, but not to bad. Works fine. $25 shipped.

Alba racing gripper seat cover. Brand new, never used. I run Quad Tech tall seat foam, and this one will not work. Black on top, red/black on sides with Honda on the sides. $40 shipped.

Can e-mail pics if you give me a e-mail address. Will accept paypal only. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Doug[/b]
pics of axle nut please
[email protected] or pm

·
Registered
499 Posts
the axle nuts are top notch i bought his other one and it worked perfect. great seller.

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the axle nuts are top notch i bought his other one and it worked perfect. great seller.[/b]
Thanks, glad you are happy with it.

Doug

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Doug,

Do you still have the rear fenders? If so my wife will be up there in an hour or so if I can work out a pick up from them call me if we can or pm me your number. 928-848-1020

Also can you emial me a pic of the locknut? [email protected][/b]
Zach,

I sent you a e-mail.

Doug

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Hey Doug,

Do you still have the rear fenders? If so my wife will be up there in an hour or so if I can work out a pick up from them call me if we can or pm me your number. 928-848-1020

Also can you emial me a pic of the locknut? [email protected][/b]
Zach,

I sent you a e-mail.

Doug
[/b]
Me> :slap: <my wife, she didnt even bother calling you did she? She said it was getting late and she just wanted to come home. Save the fenders for me, Ill be up there soon.

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Me> :slap: <my wife, she didnt even bother calling you did she? She said it was getting late and she just wanted to come home. Save the fenders for me, Ill be up there soon.[/b]
No problem. I am sure they will still be sitting in my shed.

Doug

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump.

Doug

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lock nut is sold, still have the seat cover.

Doug

1 - 20 of 25 Posts