Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaved (Cut, Trimmed, etc.) - if done right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I was on maier's site today and they are coming out with black, orange, yellow, and gray fenders. I would like to get a set of the balck ones.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I voted for the fenders on, but I gotta change it to shaved because the ones on mine that aces high33 did are sick!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I decided to keep my fenders on because i like the look of them. they r'nt really there for much more than looks tho. but thats what u get when u go to a pure racing quad, lol i also dont mind getting muddy.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I shaved mine today and if u never seen the 450 befo u wouldnt no cuz thats how good a job i did i ll post when i get pics, how ever long that takes

·
Registered
321 Posts
they look sick totally shaved! I love them. but then I also like the rapter totally cut off but that's a different poll. also the z/kfx looks sweet totally cutoff too. but....
-peace

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I just like the fenders on better.... ^_^

·
Registered
315 Posts
I like mine on the quad. If I take'em off...Who knows where my kids will put'em...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ride in the sand and those fenders are pointless.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I love the look of shaved fenders but I ride trails and I need every bit of fender I can get to fight off the evil mud gods

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well I don't own a TRX but some of the best looking ones that I have seen have had shaved fenders...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts