Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
A guy jus tried to scam me, I asked him for Oem gaskets and he sent me a photo of some $45 complete gasket kit, and another WSM gasket kit..I asked him what was he up to… he never replied back… be careful guys…🚩🚩🚩

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,845 Posts
Please report these guys and we can delete their accounts. If they are new members with no posts I would be VERY leery of buying anything from them. If you are unsure, ask them to take a pic of the item with a piece of paper that has some random word written on it to prove they actually have the item. Unfortunately there are scammers like this everywhere nowadays, and on every platform. But like I said, we all have to work together to take care of the problem as much as we can.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Well there goes my idea of wanting to look for a good used Stage 3 Hot cam I would probably recive a old cam from a 350 Chevy and 150.00 bucks down the drain lol In reality though if someone has a Good used Stage 3 Hot cam for a 04 to 07 TRX450R let me know make me a deal.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,845 Posts
Well there goes my idea of wanting to look for a good used Stage 3 Hot cam I would probably recive a old cam from a 350 Chevy and 150.00 bucks down the drain lol In reality though if someone has a Good used Stage 3 Hot cam for a 04 to 07 TRX450R let me know make me a deal.
I’ve got a cam for you!!! It may be a stock cam with HC3 written on it with a sharpie, but it’s pretty much the same thing, and I’ll only charge you $125 shipped 😂

·
Registered
532 Posts
I’ve got a cam for you!!! It may be a stock cam with HC3 written on it with a sharpie, but it’s pretty much the same thing, and I’ll only charge you $125 shipped 😂
Damn I wish I would have waited to see if Igot a reply on here haha. However I may still be interested for another biuld in the Future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts