Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AXO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
The thor, shift, and o'neal stuff is looking pretty sweet this year. I'm sporting the thors this time around.

I just got a thor hydration system yesterday (camelback) I can't wait to try it out and see how it works.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You don't have what i like to ride in. Blue jeans and an old t-shirt/sweatshirt during the summer and coveralls during the colder months. I don't do all the fancy stuff, b/c frankly i don't like the way they fit and feel when i'm riding. I am looking into a set of boots, more to keep my feet dry (I hate riding with wet feet) than anything...but the protection is a big plus.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I think that I would like the troy lee stuff it looks really really nice but I hate the prices that he has on them. I should get a bike, kick gust's ass, then buddy up with him and get a 5% discount! whattya think? j/k but I will spank gust's ass someday on a blaster!!!!!!! that would be schweet
-peace

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I say fox but i also like shift but then again shift is made by FOX......... :D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
i like all of them but i voted shift i found that fox is a rip off my fox gloves were gone in a week of riding so im leanin toward shift its a nother big name so ill give it a try

1 - 17 of 17 Posts