Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
itp t-9 pro , i really like these wheels alot , i would like to try the hipers but they are a little out of my price range right now , wife just doesn't understand why i would want to take brand new parts off of a brand new quad ...lol B)

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by baron@Mar 9 2004, 08:47 AM
itp t-9 pro , i really like these wheels alot , i would like to try the hipers but they are a little out of my price range right now , wife just doesn't understand why i would want to take brand new parts off  of a brand new quad ...lol    B)
Great minds think alike :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
I would love to have a set of Hiper rims. But i've owned ITP's, and douglas rims, and neither one of them held as well as my stock honda rims. So until i get the money for hipers, my vote goes to stock honda's.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Once I bend or tear up the stockers I will probably buy ITP Baja's. I'm not really a racer, so cheap rims serve a better purpose for me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Personal favourites are the Hipers and the Douglas Shamrock Beadlocks, but both are outta my price range for now! I just ordered a set of ITP T-9 Baja's for my cross-country tires. Good price, nice looking, and hopefully tough enough!

Hipers next year...

-RR

·
Registered
263 Posts
HIPER is the poop

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
HiPers are the way to go........ i have had no probs. with them and they are just very easy wheels to work with....... i will never run anything but the HiPers....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts