• Stock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever is cheap

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
i like the ac the best because some look dum with # plates but if you don't need a # plate get some like the duncan

·
Registered
733 Posts
i have the AC Stadium bumper and like it a lot, but wish i had seen the IMS bumper first. B)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
IMS which is pretty much just like the A/C. the only reason I didn't get A/C is that I have a thing for Roll Design. Of course I found out that all the products made for IMS and Roll are made by A/C. How ironic!!!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 24 2004, 10:48 AM
I like the IMS bumper?  Not sure what I like so much about it because it is pretty close to the AC bumper.

Dave
Also, they both have srceens in front so they will protect your radiator!! B)

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I vote PRM...but there is not a place to vote.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I read somewhere that the AC bumper blocks the headlight a little bit. Anybody know anything about this?

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Danny G@Sep 24 2004, 05:26 PM
I read somewhere that the AC bumper blocks the headlight a little bit. Anybody know anything about this?
I haven't had a problem with mine ...

I is actually bent, but I am glad it is! I hit a tree VERY hard (damn it hurt) and could not believe the result, just a slightly bent bumper! The AC engine skidplate is another story ... <_<

·
Registered
986 Posts
i like my Pro-tect plus it is mild steel instead of aluminum so it has held up very well on some hard hits.
here is a pic on a Z400 but you will get the idea.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by DN1911@Sep 24 2004, 05:26 PM
i like my Pro-tect plus it is mild steel instead of aluminum so it has held up very well on some hard hits.
here is a pic on a Z400 but you will get the idea.
The only thing is if you ride with buddies in the woods or desert. It doesn't protect the radiator!! B)

·
Registered
986 Posts
from what i can tell its not any worse or better than any of the others. the radiatior is so far back on the R i don't think it would be much of a problem especially if you leave the plastic deflectors in place.
also i only really ride in the woods with people and i haven't had a problem yet with the radiator getting clogged or anything

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I also VOTE for PRM.... they have the best selection... I like the Summit the Best.... :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts