Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just trying to se if anyone has ridden with these bars to actually get some rider feedback. i know they are about twice the money, but i have carpal tunnel and after a hard weekend of riding my hand will be agravated for a couple of days. So if the work better at reducing vibration than standard fat bars it would probably be worth it.

also doing some research on nerf bars. was wondering what all everyone has used and what seems to be the strongest and best built out there. also has anyone ever seen any type of nerfs with a metal mottom instead of straps? a frind of mine got his foot caught in webbing this weekend and almost crashed because of it, and yes they were adjusted tight.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
get a steering stabilizer like a PEP or a DENTON & if you still want more dampening then get the fast flexx's...iv'e heard they werent worth the price but that they were nice

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm sure everyone will chime in soon , but thanks also how about those nerf bars any suggestions

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
DN1911, like I said in my PM. I feel there worth it. I have very weak wrist and those Flexx handlebars seem to help me. Of course I'm almost 40, so that plays a factor in it. They are very nice and they have different bushings for different settings. They also have a 30 day money back garrantee!! :D

As far a nerfs go. I have IMS, Roll... They still have nets, but I love them and again are worth the money. Very secure and strong. Just my 1 cent!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the input not i just need to find enough of someone else's money to pay for them with! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts