Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Farr won the main in the Pro division with no problem at all! First Hitt jumped the gun so they had to restart, and on the restart Farr got the holeshot and never had anyone challange him the rest of the race. I got some pics and will get them on here this week!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
We need pics! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Like Dave said it was no match for Farr to win. It was Crazy the gap he had on everyone. Dave got some pics and I got 2 hours of video to work on. I havent had much chance to edit vids lately but i will try to get the farr race up so you all can see Tim kicking butt.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
awesome! Thanks guys! :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
The new issue of Atvsport has a comparison of the YFZ and TRX 450's set up fro TT by Legacy. They never pic a winner, but they do say one thing interesting. A pro of the TRX is the kickstart, a con of the yfz is the electric start. I can't wait till next years GNC cus I know a ton of guys will be on the Honda due to their many DNF's soley at the hand of the Yamaha.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I posted some of the pics that I got in the pictures forum!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
My buddy just got the chance to buy a new bike. He ask me? What should I buy. I said, if you want to brake down and be left in the dust, buy a YFZ, besides that I need someone to make fun of. So he bought a TRX450R!! I told him, good choice! :D

Please, don't be shy. Post some pic's when you get a chance!! B)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts