Honda TRX 450R banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Check it out for your self it is on ther web site

http://www.icespeedway.com/

Here is there

SCHEDULES & INFO: 2008-09 33RD Annual World Championship ICE Racing Series!
(AS OF 9/29/08)

December 13th December 13th Kansas Expocentre Topeka, KS

January 9th
Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY
Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 16th & 17th Cedar Rapids Ice Arena Cedar Rapids, IA

January 24th U.S. Cellular Coliseum, Bloomington, IL

January 30th Sarnia Sports & Entertainment Center, Sarnia, Ontario

February 13Tickets-
David S. Palmer Arena - Danville, IL

Frebruary 27Tickets
Sears Centre Arena - Hoffman Estates (Chicago), IL[/b]

Justin there's two ice races near you, there was one just last night in Danville IL. Check out the web site I showed you www.icespeedway.com Check it out and meet me there if you can I may go just waiting a hear back from a job.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Check it out for your self it is on ther web site

http://www.icespeedway.com/

Here is there

SCHEDULES & INFO: 2008-09 33RD Annual World Championship ICE Racing Series!
(AS OF 9/29/08)

December 13th December 13th Kansas Expocentre Topeka, KS

January 9th
Glens Falls Civic Center, Glens Falls, NY
Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 16th & 17th Cedar Rapids Ice Arena Cedar Rapids, IA

January 24th U.S. Cellular Coliseum, Bloomington, IL

January 30th Sarnia Sports & Entertainment Center, Sarnia, Ontario

February 13Tickets-
David S. Palmer Arena - Danville, IL

Frebruary 27Tickets
Sears Centre Arena - Hoffman Estates (Chicago), IL[/b]

Justin there's two ice races near you, there was one just last night in Danville IL. Check out the web site I showed you www.icespeedway.com Check it out and meet me there if you can I may go just waiting a hear back from a job.
[/b]
That is a different series. And like the rest, you have to use their special studs. I dont have the cash for 5 sets of tires with different studs for each series.

·
Registered
17 Posts
thanks i have talked to them i am racing two rounds but i dont want to get the studs the day before the race was just seeing if you new what they were. they are quiet about what they use. i guess if it wasnt for the the last min nothing would get done thanks for your help[/b]
Ya they dont like to give that out. That is how they make money is you buying their studs. All I know is they come out of California and if you buy 1000 studs, doesnt necessarily mean there is 1000 in the bag haha. I had a bolt and chain link in my bag along with only about 800 studs. I got mine the night before and it wasnt too bad. Takes a couple hours to do them.

What rounds are you racing?
[/b]
i am racing the rounds in new york cant wait till this weekend.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
it would be nice if they ran the same studs i know the ice series runs silver rocket racing studs.[/b]
Ya I know that, but xiir wont tell you what kind they run. They are gold though, so I know there are not the same as the ice series.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hey Justin I know the guys putting on the race do you want me to see if they will let you run them studs?[/b]
You can try, but I highly doubt they would. Find out about all the licenses and fees also. I think you have to buy a pro license from them. Let me know how much its all will cost me and I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
thanks i have talked to them i am racing two rounds but i dont want to get the studs the day before the race was just seeing if you new what they were. they are quiet about what they use. i guess if it wasnt for the the last min nothing would get done thanks for your help[/b]
Ya they dont like to give that out. That is how they make money is you buying their studs. All I know is they come out of California and if you buy 1000 studs, doesnt necessarily mean there is 1000 in the bag haha. I had a bolt and chain link in my bag along with only about 800 studs. I got mine the night before and it wasnt too bad. Takes a couple hours to do them.

What rounds are you racing?
[/b]
i am racing the rounds in new york cant wait till this weekend.
[/b]
So how did you do? I see that a local guy made the podium on saturday night.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So how did you do? I see that a local guy made the podium on saturday night.
[/quote]

i didnt make the main either night the guy i race with made the main both night's got 2 on sat. i couldnt get off the line either night tryed changing gearing sat and made it worse than friday night but i didnt to to bad in the heat races not bad for our first time on the ice. next year

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i didnt make the main either night the guy i race with made the main both night's got 2 on sat. i couldnt get off the line either night tryed changing gearing sat and made it worse than friday night but i didnt to to bad in the heat races not bad for our first time on the ice. next year[/b]
Ya the indoor man made ice is tricky. It is extremely hard and nothing like lake ice. The starts are the hardest part, and the track is so small that they are also the most important part.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i didnt make the main either night the guy i race with made the main both night's got 2 on sat. i couldnt get off the line either night tryed changing gearing sat and made it worse than friday night but i didnt to to bad in the heat races not bad for our first time on the ice. next year[/b]
Ya the indoor man made ice is tricky. It is extremely hard and nothing like lake ice. The starts are the hardest part, and the track is so small that they are also the most important part.
[/b]
i know its not that they are that fast but the launch off the start and thats the end of the race the one dude on the 250 r is sick out of the hole

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
[/b]
i know its not that they are that fast but the launch off the start and thats the end of the race the one dude on the 250 r is sick out of the hole
[/b]
LOL Thats funny. That would be Nathan. I dont know how he does it. He stands it up in a wheelie off the line everytime. When we raced there was 3 of us that won both our heats. I got screwed in the coin toss and had to start outside. Nathan won and was on the bottom. That coin toss decided the whole race because the starts are so important.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
If anyone has Mav TV the St. Charles races will be on the following dates and times: (All Eastern Times)
3-26...10pm
3-27...4am
3-27...11pm
3-28...5am
3-28...11am
3-28...4pm
3-31...9pm

Looks like I am heading to the Michigan round Thursday morning at about 5am, so wish me luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If anyone has Mav TV the St. Charles races will be on the following dates and times: (All Eastern Times)
3-26...10pm
3-27...4am
3-27...11pm
3-28...5am
3-28...11am
3-28...4pm
3-31...9pm

Looks like I am heading to the Michigan round Thursday morning at about 5am, so wish me luck.[/b]
good luck beat them at there own game

V

·
0 Posts
3-26...10pm
3-27...4am
3-27...11pm
3-28...5am
3-28...11am
3-28...4pm
3-31...9pm

Looks like I am heading to the Michigan round Thursday morning at about 5am, so wish me luck.[/b]
what day is it? i wonder if tickets are still available?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Good luck I had the same problems at \ just to much hookup, even after I changed gears. The race will be on the speed channel at the end of 2009.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
3-26...10pm
3-27...4am
3-27...11pm
3-28...5am
3-28...11am
3-28...4pm
3-31...9pm

what day is it? i wonder if tickets are still available?
[/b]
It is at the Palace in Auburn Hills Thursay at 7:30 pm. Tickets should still be available. You can buy them at the door.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Good luck I had the same problems at \ just to much hookup, even after I changed gears. The race will be on the speed channel at the end of 2009.[/b]
Your talking about two totally different series. The xiir and the i.c.e. series you ran are not the same.

Actually I need to find a little more forward bite so I can beat Nathian out of the hole.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts