Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is already Janurary and know schedule yet does anyone know when the schedule will be released?

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is already Janurary and know schedule yet does anyone know when the schedule will be released?

This was posted over on atvnc.com.

2010 ATV NATIONAL RACE DATES

MAY 8 = ROBINS RIDGE NC.
MAY 29 = OZARK MT MO.
JUNE 19 = BLACK ROCK SPEEDWAY DUNDEE NY.
JULY 10 = DANVILLE VA.
JULY 24/25 = ASHTABULA OHIO
AUG 14 = SIOUX FALLS SD.
AUG 28 = ORVIL OHIO

·
Registered
874 Posts
Wow New york and south Dakota? May have to work on some quad pooling for the coming season! lolol

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
This was posted over on atvnc.com.

2010 ATV NATIONAL RACE DATES

MAY 8 = ROBINS RIDGE NC.
MAY 29 = OZARK MT MO.
JUNE 19 = BLACK ROCK SPEEDWAY DUNDEE NY.
JULY 10 = DANVILLE VA.
JULY 24/25 = ASHTABULA OHIO
AUG 14 = SIOUX FALLS SD.
AUG 28 = ORVIL OHIO[/b]
Looks like a step backwards to me. Last year they cut out Arkansas and North Carolina to cut down on travel. This year they are spreading them out. Hmm

·
Registered
874 Posts
I will be at all of the races I can but wow! NY and SD? They may have a good local turnout but I really dont get the SD event, Sponsors have backed off support and costs have gone up for the ATVA to spread the races out further.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will also be running all of the events this year and this will be my first year racing tt nationals other than pine lake last year. I really dont get the SD race since there is only one guy from SD that races the series but i heard that his dad is on some board that makes decisions for the edt series. But either way i will be at all of them

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can any of the tt series veterans give a first year national rider any pointers or info that would help me out through the year?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I will also be running all of the events this year and this will be my first year racing tt nationals other than pine lake last year. I really dont get the SD race since there is only one guy from SD that races the series but i heard that his dad is on some board that makes decisions for the edt series. But either way i will be at all of them[/b]

Tom Coburn is the head of the EDT series this year. He is from SD so thats why there is a race there.

As for any tips. Umm always run the friday optional practice, and dont worry too much about the transponder lap times. They do more to psych you out than anything. Oh yeah, take lots of money. haha

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there going to be friday practice at all of the events? It looks like some are two day events and most are one day events.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Is there going to be friday practice at all of the events? It looks like some are two day events and most are one day events.[/b]
I am not sure. I have not been following it that closely. I am sure there will be some type of practice the day before each race though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts