Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide what to get, HMF, Sparks or LRD and I can't make up my mind and since the 450R has been out for awhile, maybe you all have had a chance to run and or hear these pipes.
I am trying for the best performance WITHOUT it destroying your eardrums, I have heard some that are just plain annoyingly loud and I am sure it does not help that much.

So help me out, pleeease.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was riding last weekend and I raced a R with a Hmf pipe and a hrc cam and I beat it with the Chm Fullexhaust bad, plust I think IMO that the Hmf is way to loud and I don't like the way it sounds. I have never rode or know how loud the other pipes you mentioned.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I also have the CHM and it just rips. I really like the power delivery and the sound is awesome. I bought the HRC needle and made the HRC kit (minus the cam), put on a UNI filter and this thing just flat out rips :D ...

Dave

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Originally posted by 450r38@Sep 27 2004, 08:04 PM
I am trying to decide what to get, HMF, Sparks or LRD and I can't make up my mind and since the 450R has been out for awhile, maybe you all have had a chance to run and or hear these pipes.
I am trying for the best performance WITHOUT it destroying your eardrums, I have heard some that are just plain annoyingly loud and I am sure it does not help that much.

So help me out, pleeease.
I have the sparks exhaust, I really like the power, but it is really loud, I can hear my exhaust over the Duncan exhaust, I do recommend it though, I think sparks knows their stuff

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by 450r38@Sep 27 2004, 09:48 PM
CHM? what is this pipe?
CHM is a pipe company out of Northern California. Check this section and rear what Des said about it. He was very informative and gave just about every detail you can imagine about the pipe and the company.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts