Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was taken out of the Daily Local new paper a few days ago in my area. thought some of you would like this article.... or not.
i am searching for the papers address so some of us can respond to the comments made in the paper, and maybe show them how we feel about them calling us "rednecks"

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by woodwardspecialties@May 13 2004, 02:40 PM
This was taken out of the Daily Local new paper a few days ago in my area. thought some of you would like this article.... or not.
i am searching for the papers address so some of us can respond to the comments made in the paper, and maybe show them how we feel about them calling us "rednecks"
I will light a fire up under thier ass

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
OH NO! I am going to put my 450R up for sale now! I had no idea that I was stirring up silt in streams..I feel terrible. This article is pathetic, I would love that guy to come up to someone on a quad and call him a redneck, that guywould get his @ss handed to him. These damn treehuggers need a hobby <_<

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Wat the [email protected] is SILT??? common, man give me a brake. I got pulled over on monday for riding along side the road resopsibly luckily i didnt get fined for not having a license. i had plates tho so they can shove that right up there a$$ haha

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Hey guys, you know this [email protected] calling us rednecks? Well, I have his phone number, man does google give you a lot. I'm not sure which is him, but both are from the same part of Pennsylvania, there is a Richard Whiteford, Jr.

****************************************************************************************************

Hmm..I am NOT encouraging anyone to call! I am just sharing some knowledge :D

Hey, that joke in the lounge about prank calls sounds pretty good right now B)

EDIT ****Sorry Kid****** You cant post that stuff. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem Smitty, after I posted that I thought maybe it wasn't a good idea..sorry bout puttin that on here!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Thanks for the article woodward. I think that we should all write a intellegent response back to the paper to let them know how we feel about being called "rednecks". I think that they would be suprised that a little article like that could draw a national response.

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for taking the time to see whats up .... this all started last week when that kid in the one picture kti a car with his quad while riding on the roads about 10 min from my shop.... now everyone is complaining. you know how it goes.
just thought some of you would want to stand up for the atvers and maybe contact the papers and let them know how we all feel about our quads... unfortunatly so far i havent been able to get their address... ill find it somewhere.

and about the guys phone number... haha... thats great.... dont go getting into trouble over it though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts