Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay whats up guys long time no Post,I don't know if u guys remember me or not but i been working and trying to find time to ride.I haven't been on here for while because the comp was not working and Just could not find time at night after work to get on any ways this is my problem.About 3 months ago I order a tag skid plate from Epic racing and it was on back order Total with shipping it was 135.00 bucks around that price minis a few cents,We where email back and forth and they where say and around july 10 it would be in i said no problem when u guys get it send it my way.That was last i talked to them well This week i just remember that i order it well sent them emails and try ed calling them for about 3 weeks i got a voice mail last week that they where at the ama nationals in some crazy place down south well for the past two days i tryed calling them and emailing them and still no answer and there is no more voice mail Well don't know what to do.Should i take the lost Or if any body on the org knows any thing that would Help Hay guys i will leave u the number to contact them to c how the phone rings and it gets to be like a fax

if u guys have any answer or any way to help me out that would be great Thanks again And please post up have a great night (877-292-8325) epic Racing

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea it was a on line Buy I sent it pay pal Not a big fan of credit cards wish i did Because i could have gotten my money If if they give me some thing else like a set of handle bars that would be great some thing to the equal amount of what i spent

Hay has any body bought from epic and if they did how was there services be for ????

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Batch I think has connections with Epic Racing. Since he is banned here, go PM him on ATVTech.... He may be able to help. It's worth a shot.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Batch I think has connections with Epic Racing. Since he is banned here, go PM him on ATVTech.... He may be able to help. It's worth a shot.[/b]
i know batch could go over there and talk to them personally but now that he is gone don't know whats gonna happen. :dunno:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why don't you take it up with pay-pal??? they resolve problems as well.

By the way....

You REALLY need to use better spelling and grammar... Seriously. That was rediculous, I hope your not in high-school yet.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
If you sent your money though paypal you can open an appeal and get your cash back... that is if you havent waited to long...

·
Registered
8,595 Posts

By the way....

You REALLY need to use better spelling and grammar... Seriously. That was rediculous, I hope your not in high-school yet.[/b]

its your first post on this site and this is how you get started?

welcome.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts

By the way....

You REALLY need to use better spelling and grammar... Seriously. That was rediculous, I hope your not in high-school yet.[/b]
:lol2:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Batch I think has connections with Epic Racing. Since he is banned here, go PM him on ATVTech.... He may be able to help. It's worth a shot.[/b]
how come batch got the ax? what was the final straw? i kinda liked his humor and the way he kept people on their toes.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks a lot guys for the help

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just wrote him on atv tech guys ???? it just crazy how people can go hidden in a few months when they have your money.Thanks for the help guys !!!!!!!

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts

By the way....

its your first post on this site and this is how you get started?

welcome.
[/b]
thats what i was thinking...

he became a member to say that?!? thanks for your great input WHINERguy. :_specialED:

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts

By the way....

:slap:

·
Stock 05 450R
1,942 Posts
About 3 months ago I order a tag skid plate from Epic racing and it was on back order[/b]
Hope you get this worked out.

With that said, you need to do a better job researching items before you buy them. This is a good example why....

Not only am I pretty sure that those skid plates have not been made since 06.... I think Tag Metals has been out of business for well over a year.

Good luck with the backorder....

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i just found that out too that tag was bought out buy six six one about a year ago and they are still keeping the tag name.Epic said that they where on back order .This is a major company that has a race team. It sux how people are thanks again for the post guys

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hay guys, just want to let every body know that I got my skid plate in today.They sent it to me no money lost Thank god and thanks alot guys for all the advance on how to get in touch with them.Trust me I will never deal with epic racing again

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
hay guys, just want to let every body know that I got my skid plate in today.They sent it to me no money lost Thank god and thanks alot guys for all the advance on how to get in touch with them.Trust me I will never deal with epic racing again[/b]
good to hear, shame it took so long... but at least you got it.

how do ya like it? pics of it mounted? ive always been curious how they fit and looked when i first came across one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts