Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im goin up to flagstaff from phoenix for the cinders race. Anyone know the exact size jet I need? I dont want to get an entire jet kit as I wont need all of them. SOoo... I got the HRC kit, jet and needle from it as well. I forgot what jet came with the kit though.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I live in Tucson and whenever I go up there I drop down 2-3 jet sizes depending on the weather, i will be up there this weekend as well, I'm not sure about the 08 but the 04/05 H.R.C. kit comes with a 185 main jet

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
ur 08 hrc jet kit will come with a 162, so probally around a 145-155? going by catmans recommendation

when i go from sea level to 8000 feet i go 185 to 162 but mines a 05 totally different jetting, just showing it for referance on altitude

·
Registered
394 Posts
I did a search and found a pretty helpful chart, for Flagg. take your main jet size and multiply it time .94 usualy will come out to about 2 jet sizes wokred great for me, with the Ethanol I run a 230 main here and a 220 up there and it runs great

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Idk what jet size now. Cause I got the 06-07 kit from the dealer (their mistake, idiots) So I have that jet kit. I will find out and go by what ^ he said.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts