Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Round 1 Ava, MO is this weekend. Who is all going?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be there, what are you running Justin?[/b]
I am going to run Pro-Am Unlimited, and then probably Pro Lites for the first one. Maybe production A. Going to see how it goes.

P.S. The weather looks good all weekend.

I believe practice Friday night is 5 30-8 30 with races starting Saturday morning at 8am. Good Luck to everyone.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I will be there, what are you running Justin?[/b]
I am going to run Pro-Am Unlimited, and then probably Pro Lites for the first one. Maybe production A. Going to see how it goes.

P.S. The weather looks good all weekend.

I believe practice Friday night is 5 30-8 30 with races starting Saturday morning at 8am. Good Luck to everyone.
[/b]
Im going to run 4 stroke B and maybe 30 plus, I will call you tommorow.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So how did everyone do? I know Dave broke a shock in the +30. Didnt get to talk to too many others. We kind of rushed out of there.

I got 12th in the Pro Lites and 9th in the Pro-Am Unlimited. Hope to do a little better next time. Got caught up in a last lap battle in the Pro-Lites that cost me 2 spots. In the Pro-Am Unlimited I got spun in the first turn and the bike wouldnt restart cause it was hot. Was about a half lap down by the time I got going and came back and passed half the field.

·
Registered
874 Posts
we were there also had set-up problems all weekend:)
SLICK TRACK would be an understatement.[/b]
Yep especially the inside option lane, but it was a blast to run. I thought Zac ran well! See you all at Ashtabula. Oh BTW if anyone has a good rear shock for an 06 up I broke mine jumping the bridge and it finally completely gave out the 7th lap of the 30 plus main.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
the results are up, VERY INTERESTING..

3 plus 40 entrees... lol i like to see the two 40 year olds smoke a few 30 year olds.. next year here I come! turn 39 next month

and next July im eligable....

and good job JUSTIN

i was actally thinking about going but my wife reminded me of a wedding and a big party we wanted to go to... 5 live bands

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the results are up, VERY INTERESTING..

3 plus 40 entrees... lol i like to see the two 40 year olds smoke a few 30 year olds.. next year here I come! turn 39 next month

and next July im eligable....

and good job JUSTIN

i was actally thinking about going but my wife reminded me of a wedding and a big party we wanted to go to... 5 live bands[/b]
Thanks. Had some bad starts. Was hoping to do a little better. Got in a last lap battle in the Pro Lites that cost me 2 spots. In the Pro-Am Unlimited I got spun out in the first turn and the bike wouldnt restart cause it was hot. By the time I got goin I was about a half lap behind. Came back and ended up 9th so I guess it wasnt as bad as it could have been.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Where can you find your lap times?[/b]
i THOUGHT THE GUY SAID BROWNS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I WILL LOOK AND SEE WHAT I CAN FIND.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
www.bay-racing.com

click on "timing and scoring"

"Lap times"

It will take you to another page and click the link that says mylaps.com

BTW They are not up yet.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the best picture they got of me. I know there were a couple good ones of Zac also.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is it just me or are the lap times still not up yet!![/b]
Still not up :(

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lap times are up.

I had the 2nd fastest lap and speed in the Pro-AM Unlimited main. If only I hadnt gotten spun out and started a half lap behind.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts