Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a few members out there, Everyone O.K?

Im about 50-60 Minutes from there and felt it good over here.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
checking in LA, and everthing is fine, i was outside and the trailer was shaking haha. If the trailer is rocking dont come knocking,

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
yeah im cool, im San diego right now so i didn't feel nothing. just a small shake. i did call my brother and he said it was pretty rough at my house which is only like 10miles from chino.

hope everyone is alright.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I was in the second story of my work in South East LA and it was rockin. I could see the door frames flexing from side to side.

·
Registered
889 Posts
nope im good. but y is this earthquake such a big deal. they make it seem like if the end of the world is coming ........... i see it on the news n etc and they talk to other people and they make seem all bad. i was taking a crap when it happen( no lie) and i missed when i was wipping.... should i go to the news about that????

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
but y is this earthquake such a big deal. they make it seem like if the end of the world is coming[/b]
Well, the quake that hit today was nothing. The worry comes when it hits so hard bridges and buildings come down. And that may come.
Today though, ya....................not so bad. But you could see stuff moving. LOL.
And it seemed like it lasted about 20 seconds. That's a LOOOOONG time when the walls start moving!

·
Registered
762 Posts
I was at work in San Clemente at the time and felt it strong..i was surprised it was centered all the way in chino...and yeah man the media is way over reacting..Ive lived in so-cal since i was ten and is no big deal just another quake...but we are due for a BIG one soon. :ermm:

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
but y is this earthquake such a big deal. they make it seem like if the end of the world is coming[/b]
Well, the quake that hit today was nothing. The worry comes when it hits so hard bridges and buildings come down. And that may come.
Today though, ya....................not so bad. But you could see stuff moving. LOL.
And it seemed like it lasted about 20 seconds. That's a LOOOOONG time when the walls start moving!
[/b]

I was at work in San Clemente at the time and felt it strong..i was surprised it was centered all the way in chino...and yeah man the media is way over reacting..Ive lived in so-cal since i was ten and is no big deal just another quake...but we are due for a BIG one soon. :ermm:[/b]

yeah weve felt bigger ones, and this one was easy to get by, right away i knew to go check the lemon tree and see how many fell. but 5.8-5.3 is a decent size shaker, well built structures here can take a beating. a 4.0 in china will be knocking chit down all day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts