Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could give me some infomation about the Dyna FS Digital Performance Ignition. i have an 07 TRX450ER with an HJC cam, K&N air filter, and an HMF pipe. And i was wondering if it would be worth it and if this would be a good product to buy or not. It says it does a lot for the bike and was just wondering what eveyone else thought. And if anyone has any other cheap easy mods i could do just let me know. Thanks

Here is the site i got it from
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_cata...9900326#fitment

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could give me some infomation about the Dyna FS Digital Performance Ignition. i have an 07 TRX450ER with an HJC cam, K&N air filter, and an HMF pipe. And i was wondering if it would be worth it and if this would be a good product to buy or not. It says it does a lot for the bike and was just wondering what eveyone else thought. And if anyone has any other cheap easy mods i could do just let me know. Thanks

Here is the site i got it from
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_cata...9900326#fitment[/b]
You're better off keeping the stock CDI and doing the green wire mod. It's free and will still produce the same or more power than the aftermarket ignition.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I have spent HUNDREDS OF $ and spent alot of time trying all of the major different ignitions!! My suggestion stay STOCK and save your $ for other mods!!! JOHN J&J !!!!

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
QUOTE(vcforlife15 @ Aug 12 2008, 10:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=542720
<div class='quotemain'>i would not buy anything from denniskirk. The are way over priced![/b]

lol
[/b]
its so true though!
[/b][/quote]

if the name makes the sale, hes gonna keep the prices up. ditchthebitch...lol
[/b][/quote]
lol, the only good thing the have to offer is they stock just about everything and have very fast shipping.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have a fs digital igniton on my 450r has diff cam wiseco piston flowed head and larger airfilter it has 4 curves on it and they are all very effective i find it very easy to use and would say deffo far better option than the stock i`d bin the stock lol...

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
I have a fs digital igniton on my 450r has diff cam wiseco piston flowed head and larger airfilter it has 4 curves on it and they are all very effective i find it very easy to use and would say deffo far better option than the stock i`d bin the stock lol...[/b]

What year is your bike?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Its an 05 Model bought in 07 early forgot to mention has a Micron exhaust system full hinson clutch basket ....

Do they still resell the 05 model in the states i am from Northen Ireland most folk over here are still running O5 model cause it is sought to be a better quad now i have never been on or near an 06 07 or 08 model maybe it personal choice bt you can still purchase an O5 model brand new lol......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts