·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:huh:

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's pretty funny looking. Bad illustration though. Where'd you get that? It'd be kind of cool if it was real. Reminds me of the GG street legal quad w/a BMW (I think) engine in it.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Psychosis@Jul 25 2004, 12:05 AM
That's pretty funny looking. Bad illustration though. Where'd you get that? It'd be kind of cool if it was real. Reminds me of the GG street legal quad w/a BMW (I think) engine in it.
I did a google search on Ducati. and clicked on images and that was one of the images....thats all I know about it....It would be a cool street leagle quad though.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude+Jul 25 2004, 12:08 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Psychosis
@Jul 25 2004, 12:05 AM
I did a google search on Ducati. and clicked on images and that was one of the images....thats all I know about it....It would be a cool street leagle quad though. [/b]
Id pimp it (off the trails of course)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
it looks like a street quad and a street bike mixed !lol. that quad is pretty wild

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by Psychosis@Jul 25 2004, 12:05 AM
Yeah i remember seeing the GG BMW Quad in magazine one time. Kinda cool looking.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
IF its a street legal quad then i dont really care what it looks like..... :D

PLUS if that thing is a Ducati then IT WILL HAUL..........

·
Registered
76 Posts
Anyone see that dude on the raptor with the single wheel rear swing arm. It was street legal and he rode from San Fran Sisco to like Jacksonville and he only got pulled over once but like the next day the cop was on a motorcycle and they were riding buddies. I dont get it, a three wheeler is street legal but a 4 wheeler isnt? WTF?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by Quads_are_Gnarly@Jul 27 2004, 01:21 PM
Anyone see that dude on the raptor with the single wheel rear swing arm.  It was street legal and he rode from San Fran Sisco to like Jacksonville and he only got pulled over once but like the next day the cop was on a motorcycle and they were riding buddies.  I dont get it, a three wheeler is street legal but a 4 wheeler isnt?  WTF?
I saw that a while back and his local laws said that if the vehicle had two rear wheels then they needed to have some kind of differential connecting the axles together. Well sport quads dont have diffs in the rear so he had to convert it to a single rear wheel. Me personally, I would have gotten it inspected that way then thrown the two rear wheels back on after I had my sticker. I just cant seem to imagine 70 mph on the highway on a quad though, that would be a scarey ride with all the cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts