Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fella's..... I haven't been on here in a year it seems like! Oh well, girls are more important to some extent..... Anyhow I no longer use windows now that I have a new MacBook. I think it is way better but I have some things that I want to sell on here and the pictures need to be 300kb or smaller. On windows I used a program called irfran view or something and it would reduce the size of picture..... anybody know which program I will need for my mac? Thanks, Cha

·
Registered
357 Posts
From what I have learned on my macbook, it seems to resize them automatically when needed. I have posted some stuff up on some sites with a size limit through iphoto, and havent resized anything yet.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
ifranview works but its a little more cumbersome to use than photobucket or www.tinypic.com. Tiny pic you just upload the pic and cut the HTML code out and paste it into your thread.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If it is a new machine just use Iphoto that comes with it. Export out your images to any size you need

·
Registered
497 Posts
If it is a new machine just use Iphoto that comes with it. Export out your images to any size you need[/b]

i never thought of using iphoto, i just use photobucket...

i <3 my mac!

Eric

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah the new macs are great. I have parralels running also and have a PC and mac all on one machine

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah the new macs are great. I have parralels running also and have a PC and mac all on one machine[/b]

i like parallels, but im having trouble using parallels, i have a program called crome, for burning chips for my turbo honda, and i cant get windows to pick up on my usb drives...

Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts