Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are a set of honda bolt pattern Douglas beadlocks. They come with brand new ITP Holeshot 21x7x10 tires. They were put on and just rolled around my back yard.

The rims are freshly powdered texture black, and are 4-1 offset. They are beefy cross county/desert racing beadlocks. I can't run 4-1 offset beadlocks on my cannondale, so these have to go. I bought the rims for $280 and the tires for $100.

I'll let these go for $280 shipped. Or $260 for local pickup.

I'll post more close up pics if needed but they are in great condition. No dings, dents or scrapes. Some of the powdercoat got scraped off the inside of the wheel(this is how I found out I couldn't run 4-1 offset), and thats it. I never rode on them, just rolled the quad around.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For sale are a set of honda bolt pattern Douglas beadlocks. They come with brand new ITP Holeshot 21x7x10 tires. They were put on and just rolled around my back yard.

The rims are freshly powdered texture black, and are 4-1 offset. They are beefy cross county/desert racing beadlocks. I can't run 4-1 offset beadlocks on my cannondale, so these have to go. I bought the rims for $280 and the tires for $100.

I'll let these go for $280 shipped. Or $260 for local pickup.

I'll post more close up pics if needed but they are in great condition. No dings, dents or scrapes. Some of the powdercoat got scraped off the inside of the wheel(this is how I found out I couldn't run 4-1 offset), and thats it. I never rode on them, just rolled the quad around.

[/b]

bump. Open to offers or trades for a beadlock wheel in a 3-2 or 2-3 offset.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$220 plus shipping.

That is as low as I'll go. And quite frankly I'm getting ripped off at this price. I need these gone so I can get the correct wheels. Pice is good untill monday, August 11th. They will go on ebay after that.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
pm me for price without tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts