1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
sorry about your sour transaction

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
That sucks hope it does get worked out, stuff does happen though i sold a set of fenders the other day and it took me almost 2 weeks to get em out,went outta town, busy etc , but the guy didnt need it rushed and was pretty cool with it,..

Good luck

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
That sucks hope it does get worked out, stuff does happen though i sold a set of fenders the other day and it took me almost 2 weeks to get em out,went outta town, busy etc , but the guy didnt need it rushed and was pretty cool with it,..

Good luck[/b]

yea things happen but i always respond to the buyer ANY time they message me

one time i sold my extra stock seat and it was at thanksgiving and i was going to mail it out one day and the post office had closed early for thanks giving and i didnt get to mail it out that day and it was a couple days and i totally forgot about the seat being in my trunk lmao and i didnt get it mailed out for like a week i didnt mail it out until the buyer asked me where his seat was lmao needless to say i felt like a ass

well goodluck with the paypal and hope it works out for ya

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
sad to hear, ive had a couple purchases and a trade with other members on here and have had no problems.
cant imagine being in your position... id be pisseddd.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I bought something from someone on here, and the package was supposed to get picked up with others by the ups man. He forgot mine and the guy was outta town. Things don't go as planned all the time. Was about the same time length as yours. Hope it turns out well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I just made a call home and no package. Not that I was really expecting it to show.[/b]
talk to paypal about it. they can let you know what options you have reguarding this.

good luck and hopefully this all gets worked out.

·
Registered
761 Posts
That's BS. Someone should have a really good excuse to not talk to you for that long and you don't have your parts. As much as I would like the ORG to be a place where everyone is helping each other sometimes that is not the case. Good luck I hope you get your parts or your money back.

Grey.......

·
Registered
202 Posts
I understand that things do happen, but the bottom line is that if someone has the time to put things up for sale and accept money, they should MAKE time to ship the stuff out in a timely manner.

Again, I'm not knocking anyone here. Things do happen, as posted above, but when someone is flat out taking their sweet @$$ time to mail out things they sold, that is just wrong.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
I understand that things do happen, but the bottom line is that if someone has the time to put things up for sale and accept money, they should MAKE time to ship the stuff out in a timely manner.

Again, I'm not knocking anyone here. Things do happen, as posted above, but when someone is flat out taking their sweet @$$ time to mail out things they sold, that is just wrong.[/b]

agreed i waited 3 months on my rossier exhaust to show up from member Rsheppick i had contacted police in his area, we got his cell phone # called it off the hook to crank up the bill, start ordering pizza's and having them sent to his house lmao the day i finalyl got my exhaust he was mysteriously banned from the .org and havent seen him around anymore well 1 time but he got banned again after i reported him lmao

do you have his cell phone #? put it up and we will all start calling it to crank up his bill!! post his address and we'll have pizzas and chinese food dilevered out his ass lmao

there is ways of getting your stuff

·
Registered
172 Posts
I agree, there are few excuses for not shipping something. I'm so tired of hearing excuses and people saying they understand, give him a chance, etc. I don't care if you have to work, go to school, or didn't have time. Guess what, we all have responsiblities, except now the buyer is lighter on cash and waiting on parts. If you take the payment, get the part shipped. If you can't ship for a week, don't post it for sale till then. What if I asked you to ship me the part and then I'll take my time and make excuses for not sending payment? Same thing, just the other way around.
Lets post up his cell phone, not all at once, just one number per day till the part arrives. That gives him 10 days to make it right. After that move on to the address and family/home phone numbers.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm so tired of jerkoff, lazy, irresponsible sellers. Oh, and paypal sucks too, good luck getting money back through them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not going to post up his #'s or address as of this moment. I have only called 1 of the 3 numbers I got and it was wrong. I'd like to get my stuff and not be immature and frick with him, but it will if he doesn't get me my crap.

Anyway I actually got a email from him on the 25th after I sent him one a few days before.

I copy and pasted the entire message:
QUOTE(Stephen)
"dude, i am in ky. i told u the num sit. i can mail u the rec? they will b there"[/b]
I'm not too confident in him after seeing the way he types out words. Ugh no one under the age of 21 should be able to sell parts on forums.

Its funny how he says he told me the #'s and then said he would contact USPS since they didn't work but still says it gave me them!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Yea that doesn't sound like someone i would ever trust and im 19!!! thats probably my generation right there. I have to say i would be all over this guy, riding him nonstop until i got either my 110 bucks back or the nerfbars. I agree with the fact that it doesnt matter if your busy. As a seller you take on the responsibility to get the item shipped out withing a week AT MOST!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts