Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well when i got my rage i put it on and the canister was really loose fitting and shook around

then i changed a few things around (spacers and new rubber holders) and made it fit tighter well after this weeks race i checked it again when i was washing it and it is seriously crap, ill get a video of how bad this thing is but that will have to be tomoro ill post it on youtube so everyone can see

i would trade my rage system for a venom if anybody is interested

if anything i think its just the front endcap is wore out (how i dont know its only about 6 months old)

just wanted to know if anyone else rage/dasa fit loose and like crap

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
damn when i helped my friend put his rage on it was fine.. but the canister did fall apart once, due to the bolts that hold it on the mid pipe came out or something

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i wish i had the same luck, because i really like this exhaust but i completely hate this raddling around crap and feels like its about to fall off

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What did Rage say?[/b]

i tlaked to them about it before and told them it was loose fitting like this and asked if i could get a new canister but it would have cost me 300 bucks for a new canister

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Holy cow! $189 more and you can buy a Venom,,, but I guess you already know that :ermm: I thought they would have offered something better then buy a new can for retail.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy cow! $189 more and you can buy a Venom,,, but I guess you already know that :ermm: I thought they would have offered something better then buy a new can for retail.[/b]

i could have gotten the core and both endcaps for i think it was 150 i dont remember ill have to check my pms

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
here we go again..

my dasa (both systems ive had) fit fine.. no rattling, no wobbling.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Never had a problem with my dasa. Where the mid pipe went into the canister, was a tad loose but it never rattled and it never got worse.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
all 4 of my dasa pipes do it , its realy not a big deal to me maybe to others however

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
dunno about rage n dasa's pipes... but my H M F is a T A N K.

may not be the BEST for power, but it sure aint fallin apart! its been on for almost a year and ridden on pretty hard!

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea my rossier fit great, my subframe is tight no movemtn to that

its like the front endcap is wore out

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
No issues with mine! And.............It makes some killer power!

·
Registered
711 Posts
well when i got my rage i put it on and the canister was really loose fitting and shook around

then i changed a few things around (spacers and new rubber holders) and made it fit tighter well after this weeks race i checked it again when i was washing it and it is seriously crap, ill get a video of how bad this thing is but that will have to be tomoro ill post it on youtube so everyone can see

i would trade my rage system for a venom if anybody is interested

if anything i think its just the front endcap is wore out (how i dont know its only about 6 months old)

just wanted to know if anyone else rage/dasa fit loose and like crap[/b]
Call Dan at Dasa and ask Him if you can just buy the front end cap I am sure he will work with you on it.
1-951-681-1131

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
didnt u buy the pipe used a while back? its probally just wore tired exhaust..maybe needs some new fasteners..my dasa has been perfect thus far but its not raced just duned etc

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
dunno about rage n dasa's pipes... but my H M F is a T A N K.

may not be the BEST for power, but it sure aint fallin apart! its been on for almost a year and ridden on pretty hard![/b]

I'll second that :thumbup: ...I have been running an HMF for 4 years and I'm convinced it is made from KRIPTONITE....and it makes plenty of power :yes

·
Registered
129 Posts
Rick, I went thru your p.m.s and you never said anything about the can not fitting or
loose...you wanted the race core....or a new end pipe... I told you the new end
pipe would be 300.00 and if you just wanted to change it to the race core then you
would have to replace both end caps and the core. I have no control what
is charged I am a Dealer like the rest and I gave you the pricing that was given
to me....Dan may be a little for flexible on pricing since he sells way more than I do.
Heck I can't even get him to make our pipe so I don't know what to say....we have been
having these issues with them since the beginning of the year.

Now I sent you a p.m. on the Tech telling you I had the stuff in because you
led me to believe you wanted the core and end caps.....I did not hear from
you and I still have them.

You guys just kill me...you are always complaining when someone says a thing
about Venom products calling everyone a hypocrite and this needs to stop and here
you go on the forum complaining instead of calling me. I can do only what I can do
and have NO CONTROL how the pipes are made. All I can do is try to do my best
to make you happy and I thought I gave you all the options I knew. I am
truly sorry you are dissapointed in the product. Thanks for giving us a chance.

Michele
Rage Atv Racing

1 - 20 of 25 Posts