Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we just got these systems in stock... i have tons of them available...

these systems look awsome and come with full instructions as well as jetting recomendations. very complete setup here.

$489.95 retail

for a limited time i will be offering them to members for $410 shipped to your door in the 48 states.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Perfect timing... for a question, i seen these retail the pipe on magic racing for retail 439 so its in the middle of retail and special, but any ways, byt the time i save the cash ur sale wiill prolly be over, but im debating hevialy over this system and the hmf, o would liek to see if possble the fully system dyno gains, cuz i reallyt like the look of this pipe, but i wnna no the power of this pipe, thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Jul 12 2004, 10:07 PM
Perfect timing... for a question, i seen these retail the pipe on magic racing for retail 439 so its in the middle of retail and special, but any ways, byt the time i save the cash ur sale wiill prolly be over, but im debating hevialy over this system and the hmf, o would liek to see if possble the fully system dyno gains, cuz i reallyt like the look of this pipe, but i wnna no the power of this pipe, thanks,

Ryan
ill see what i can do to get the Dyno specs. for you.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Thanks this would be very highly appreciated, for this pipe and the hmf pipe are both nice and im kind of on a teeter taughter here, so i wanna see the differences, i plan o just gettin a full exaust and air filter wit sum type of outer wears lining, Thanks once again.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Hey Ryan, I don't know if this helps but I had the DMC on my 400ex and it was awesome

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Well for next week im trying to get my dad to take me to magic racing wich is an hour from here and i wanna get ac pro pegs, the pipe and pro desing kill switch so well see

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Jul 13 2004, 10:45 PM
Well for next week im trying to get my dad to take me to magic racing wich is an hour from here and i wanna get ac pro pegs, the pipe and pro desing kill switch so well see
you can get all that from your site sponsors too!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Yea, ill have to see, my pllans to get this are after i finish paying my bill so prolly around august
but also do u no wat db the pipe will run ???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts