1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
U need One that says in Class :lol: and then an all of the above

·
Registered
311 Posts
I usually read mine while laying in bed. I watch tv and read during the commercials.

·
Registered
263 Posts
actually i read it everywhere. :lol:

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I read mine on the bed and then my girlfriend comes in and is like uuuhhhhhhh and I'm like yea whateva, then she goes back into the the kitchen and makes me a sandwich and rubs my back while I'm reading my mags and eating my sandwich!

Its true!

Well, everything before the 1st comma is.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I read mine on the poopter as well as the couch, bed, car, computer desk, and other places i just cant remember right now. anyone noticed how biased dirtywheels is against the 450r? anyone notice all the add space yamaha bought for the yfz? i think im making a connection here <_<

·
Registered
242 Posts
im with u schmitt
well not literally :D
thats be akward huh??

um personally i like to get paid to take a poop so i do my paperwork at work

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Apr 11 2004, 12:29 AM
I read mine on the bed and then my girlfriend comes in and is like uuuhhhhhhh and I'm like yea whateva, then she goes back into the the kitchen and makes me a sandwich and rubs my back while I'm reading my mags and eating my sandwich!

Its true!

if we could all be so lucky

mines says u just bought a magazine last month...
then i say duh!!!! its monthly mag
then she hate me for a while
give me more time for my mag so it all works out for the best
but u think a back rub and sandwhich would be way better
id marry that one

·
Registered
1 Posts
In my house we fight over who's name is on the mag gets to read it first.Nothing gets done and all life as we know it stops till the mag is read, from cover to cover. So our reading position is couch and dinner table. :D

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Originally posted by t00muchmetal+Apr 11 2004, 10:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-lukester720
@Apr 11 2004, 12:29 AM

Its true!

if we could all be so lucky

mines says u just bought a magazine last month...
then i say duh!!!! its monthly mag
then she hate me for a while
give me more time for my mag so it all works out for the best
but u think a back rub and sandwhich would be way better
id marry that one [/b]
It would be great if it worked out that way. I would've married her already. Were getting married sept 25th though.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Well im not exactly a poopter kinda guy but i do do (<<< :huh: ) most of my reading there..... i also read it in my car on the way to school while in traffic or in my bed before NIght Night Time.......

·
Registered
28 Posts
My poopter is refered to as the 'Library". It's my personal in the master bedroom and I've install magazine racks on 2 walls. After the initial flush, it's not a bad place to be.

·
Registered
321 Posts
on the crapper and in school when my lame ass science, math, social studies, language arts, Band, home arts, culture, language, computers, art, and all the rest of the lame classes but when I am in PE, at lunch or am carving poop in tech.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I think I only read mine at work, thats the only time I have to read it...work is cool

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I read it on the poopter and the couch. but I stopped buying dirtwheels and read atv sport ! :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by hondaracer305@Apr 11 2004, 02:12 AM
I read mine on the poopter as well as the couch, bed, car, computer desk, and other places i just cant remember right now. anyone noticed how biased dirtywheels is against the 450r? anyone notice all the add space yamaha bought for the yfz? i think im making a connection here  <_<
i thought it was just me or because the R hasn't been battle proven as many times yet. but i think your right... i was just making excuses for them. <_< who cares though... honda's sell themself! if yamaha needs to throw more money into their add campaign, that's their problem and not solution. more honda pics would be nice, but the best ones are right here.

work... plenty of "down" time. :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
I love getting paid to read my mag.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
on the poopter & then I wipe my ass with all the bulls1t pages with lies...(which is near all of them) & then proceed to flush

1 - 20 of 39 Posts