Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
The only DASA pipes I have seen and used all have a HEAD PIPE, MID PIPE and SILENCER so that would be a 3 piece system.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I could be wrong but I thought I saw one that used springs to hold the header to an exhaust flange. The pipe using the hem/holtz chamber (I may never get that one right). Flange, header, midpipe, silencer, plus chamber. Now you've got 5 parts. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok. somone is selling a dasa and they said its a two piece. i also though they only came in 3 so maybe he just things the silencer section and midpipe are all one.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
ok. somone is selling a dasa and they said its a two piece. i also though they only came in 3 so maybe he just things the silencer section and midpipe are all one.[/b]

maybe theres a missing piece to it.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I could be wrong but I thought I saw one that used springs to hold the header to an exhaust flange. The pipe using the hem/holtz chamber (I may never get that one right). Flange, header, midpipe, silencer, plus chamber. Now you've got 5 parts. :dunno:[/b]
The pipe you are talking about is the Joe Byrd Pipe . It has a flange that bolts to the head. Then the head pipe is held to it by 2 springs. The chamber is part of the head pipe and cant be removed.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts