Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Nice pics Lude, how does the 450 compare to the V? I know it will get eaten in a drag, but I hear those things are too bad in the air if you have enough speed ...

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Very nice Lude, I see you haven't put any tires on the beast yet!! :D

And where's the picture of you are you afraid of breaking the camera!! :lol:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Sep 21 2004, 04:06 PM
You never see him with his helmet off!!
he is the LONE RIDER! :lol: "hi ho sportrax... away!"

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys, you guys are funny :lol:

I will get some pics of me with my helmet off.....I guess Im either riding, or taking the pictures......

Kid, that V-force is mine also, I was letting my friend use it cause his POS brand new Warrior needs a new clutch basket......freakin Warriors are crap.....but anyway that 700 is a bad mofo....We raced several times that day, and in dirt we are side by side the whole time....we never get to top speed cause theres never enough room....but from a dead stop or a rolling start I cant leave that thing, and it cant leave me......that 700 puts out 50hp at the crank in stock form, its quick. The 450r still has the power the 700 lacks for open riding. while just cruising fast through some trails the 700 is hard to beat...but if we get in a dessert and ride wide open the 700 would have a little trouble staying up....But like in a sand drag race sometimes the 700 wins, sometimes the 450r wins...depends how good of take off you get....But at the end of the drag, if you were to keep going the 450r would be gone and the 700 will take a while to catch up....

·
Registered
273 Posts
cool pictures man!! I especially like the one from above the bike. I think its a different shot from all of the other ones you see!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hey man. i think i might of been down there that weekend. i have a 450r with a couple add ons but nothing big. and where do you ride most of the time. im from raymore. heres an old pic of my r

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by allmixedup450r@Sep 23 2004, 12:18 AM
hey man. i think i might of been down there that weekend. i have a 450r with a couple add ons but nothing big. and where do you ride most of the time. im from raymore. heres an old pic of my r
You live real close to me...I used to live in Belton, but I now live in Lee's Summit....Heck I can throw a rock and hit Raymore....anyway, I ride at 470 and Raytown Rd. Yeah you can get in trouble riding there, but I have some tricks that makes it impossible to get caught...its all in where you park....and I have private property there that cops cant go on....and you can ride straight to the trails from there.....give me a call, we can hook up sometime....I normally ride at that place every weekend....We are going to Fingers in Columbia this weekend...PM me if you want to go...later.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Nice pics Lude. :D

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 23 2004, 09:49 AM
Nice pics Lude. :D
thanks luke....I wish that place had some better jumps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Lude I was there on Sat. it wasnt to muddy this time I see you are going to finger lakes this weekend ,I have to work this weekend though let me know when you go again. Later

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by 450R_Rider@Sep 23 2004, 11:57 AM
Hey Lude I was there on Sat. it wasnt to muddy this time I see you are going to finger lakes this weekend ,I have to work this weekend though let me know when you go again.  Later
really, I was there Sunday....so we just missed each other.....How would I know if I seen you?...on a different occasion of course.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts