Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this pic in the color vote section and thought it was kinda cool. I figured more of you might notice it here and take a look.

Wouldn't it be sweet!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
The tank may be the only thing you can not buy blue... Not 100% though. Just buy a set of White plastics, you can buy a feather carbon blue front hood, a blue gripper seat cover and put some red white and blue graphics on it and I think it would look really sweet.

Dave

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice indeed but the 450 graphics on the rear fenders look pretty 80s if you ask me

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Fender@Sep 28 2004, 07:25 PM
I think it looks trick !!but it would be for dunes only
I don't think so ... my buddy has a white Z and his comes clean after every ride and looks almost like new B)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD+Sep 28 2004, 04:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fender
@Sep 28 2004, 07:25 PM
I think it looks trick !!but it would be for dunes only
I don't think so ... my buddy has a white Z and his comes clean after every ride and looks almost like new B) [/b]
yeah ,but I dont want to take the chance of that thing gettin scratched. but I see what you mean man B)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
hey you stole my color scheme
j/k. Once I buy new Plastics that is the look I am going for. Good job with the photoshop, I liked it so much I made it my AVATAR :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450R_Racer@Sep 28 2004, 07:23 PM
SWEET!!! Make the frame and the hubs red and it will be perfect.
Your going for the Red, White, and Blue look aren't you???

Your seat cover is going to be SWEET. I saw a post that you linked someone to it. Any idea when you suppose to get it because I really want to see a final product.

Dave

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I kinda like the rear graphics.... Looks RETRO.... :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Hey, can anyone photoshop this pic and show what it would look like with a red tank, hood, and seat cover? I would greatly appreciate it. and while your at it how about a red and white one like the 89's.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
can someone make a red and white one cus i am looking at doing that

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Performance@Sep 29 2004, 11:44 PM
Looks good. In a YFZ sorta way! Especialy if you go with a white and red look. :D
Pfft ... we all know that Yami copied the old R's!!
Just messin' with ya man :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts