Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best deals on tire and wheel packages? 20 years ago it used to be Rocky mountain, I bought several sets of Douglas wheels and assorted tires back in the day

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,631 Posts
I used to page through magazines to find a shop that was running a sale. Now, it’s almost impossible to find the same thing doing a search online. I tend to go with Rocky Mountain or Dennis Kirk. I like to support smaller shops, but it is just hard to find anybody with stuff in stock. KB Motorsports had pretty good deals on tires and wheels and was a site sponsor, not sure what he keeps on hand though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to page through magazines to find a shop that was running a sale. Now, it’s almost impossible to find the same thing doing a search online. I tend to go with Rocky Mountain or Dennis Kirk. I like to support smaller shops, but it is just hard to find anybody with stuff in stock. KB Motorsports had pretty good deals on tires and wheels and was a site sponsor, not sure what he keeps on hand though.
I say the same thing about magazines. I also miss having a old school local shop. I used to dog ear Dennis Kirk and when I had enough money I'd buy things. When it came to lift kits and performance parts for cars and trucks I just always went to the local guy and asked for his recommendation. Now there's so many different companies and products that I spend hours upon hours researching something when it was just so much more simple back then

1 - 3 of 3 Posts