Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea just how much a dealer pays for a 450r? I know that it varies depending on your region. I am just looking for an idea. I was told in Jacksonville, FL that they could not let a 450r go for any less than $7800 OTD. That is their "rock bottom price." I find that very, very hard to believe. Sounds like a line of BS to me.

BTW, This website only fuels my inner beast to get a 450r. Great site!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
They are definately jerking your chain! I bought mine for 6200 OTD and I know there's some fellow members that have spent less the me. Find it in another state and pack what ever fees you have to and spend less doing it. Just my 02.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by remmy@Oct 3 2004, 03:27 PM
Does anyone have any idea just how much a dealer pays for a 450r?  I know that it varies depending on your region.  I am just looking for an idea.  I was told in Jacksonville, FL that they could not let a 450r go for any less than $7800 OTD.  That is their "rock bottom price."  I find that very, very hard to believe.  Sounds like a line of BS to me.

BTW, This website only fuels my inner beast to get a 450r.  Great site!!
I got mine for 5800 OTD.

For 7800 it better have all the HRC kit, paddles, four new rims, and what ever else you can get.
:huh:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I got mine from ARS Powersports in Okeechobee, FL. I received the first shipment in January when there was a waiting list at just about every dealer. I paid $6587 OTD.

·
Registered
810 Posts
A local dealer that deals in used quads got the best price I have ever heard of on a new 450r. It was a new 05 in choice of color(he chose black) that he purchased off of ebay from a dealer in Iowa(150 miles away) for $5200!! He couldn't believe it he just missed the new 04'(his top bid was $5250) and ended up getting a 05' for $50 less. I'm sure he'll make a killing when he resells this one.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, thanks alot guys! Now, I know about what price range I should be looking at.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts