Honda TRX 450R banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
You see more Dasa on the hill and Dyno then Rossier,

I think nothing sounds as good as Dasa on the seat or anywhere.
X2

There's a reason alot of people run the dasa if it performs a 1/2 better well I'll be a 1/2 hp in front of you every time. If your looking for more power I'd use the dasa IMO. A 1/2 hp here and a 1/2 hp there that you give up cause you want to "different" is the reason you'll be getting sprayed by everyone when your bike is down on power compared to "everybody with a dasa"

·
450r Dunner
2,468 Posts
on my '06 the Rossier beat the Dasa and at the time the Dasa was on back order and $90 more so if our quads where equal except for exhaust I would be out front on the hill

(unless I was carrying my $90 in pennies giving you a weight advantage)

less money and higher output is a no brainer

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
^^exactly! the dasa "sometimes" put out slightly more power but not on every quad. i get tired of hearing people worship the dasa. save the $50 and put it towards a cam

·
Registered
668 Posts
rossier but dasa is great also

·
Registered
815 Posts
Don't forget though that peak hp numbers ain't everything. For example, the barker vs dasa test I did. The barkers pipe made more peak horsepower but the dasa made more power throughout the curve. It just depends what your goal is. My buddy has a rossier on his 05, it sounds and looks great but so does the dasa. I say save the $50 (since it sounds like you want it for other mods) and get the rossier.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Sparks X6 Ceramic 44.95hp , 30.52 torque
HMF 46.58 hp , 31.70 torque
Rossier 46.80 hp , 31.69 torque

i found this comparison kind of interesting and on the dyno comparison on the bottom even the HMF with the (quiet core) did very well... actually made the most HP at 47 but the torque and the low end was lower

·
Registered
815 Posts
When I was looking at getting a exhaust it came down to a dasa and rossier. In the end I liked the looks of a dasa more.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
rossier- i say it like roys-er- but think its like rossy-air. but who knows and whatever looks the best tbh, unless your a pro and everything counts

·
Registered
226 Posts
At first I pronounced it "ro-sure" but then I was told it was pronounced "ra-see-air". French perhaps? Care to inform us Jared? :): I have the turn down tip for mine. Why is the turn down no longer offered?
French name, your correct in pronouncing it Ra-see-air.
We made the mega cone for the yamaha's and we received many requests from the honda guys for an end cap like this, so we switched over to it in production.

Rossier for sure!

If you get the long can (14" I think, Jared can let you know), they are actually pretty quite.
All the honda's are now 14" long.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
How is dasa pronounced? I hear alot of people around here say day-suh.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Now is that daa-suh or daw-suh?

·
Registered
1 Posts
with my 07 450r electric start i want to know if the engine has any more compression and that’s why it has a starter.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,344 Posts
with my 07 450r electric start i want to know if the engine has any more compression and that’s why it has a starter.
Hello @Fastboy12

If you have a question that is not related to the thread that you posted in, it’s best to start a new thread. That will allow people to answer your question easier. Please start a new thread in the engine forum. Also please be a bit more descriptive, does your engine have more compression than what?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts