Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched for this answer but i cannot find a direct comparison between the two. I cant decide which one i want the on kb motorsports the rossier is 400 and dasa is 450. is the dasa 50 dollars better than the rossier, i like how both of them look but just cant decide. I might just flip a coin?

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
go with the dasa it will perform well with future mods

·
Registered
265 Posts
Both will be within 1 hp on the Dyno. I personally like the deeper dasa sound. If you get rossier, go with the mega cone tip.

·
Registered
226 Posts
The dasa and our pipe are some of the best pipes on the market. You will be pleased with either. It comes down to 50$, the looks and the ability to tune the system if noise is a concern. With our pipe you can knock the Db down quite a bit by just adding our quiet kit.

By the way mega cones are standard, the turn downs are no longer offered.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've been conteplating both pipes too. I haven't made my mind up, and probably won't for a while due to other financial obligations. However, I've seen Jared contributing valuable info and answering questions on this forum on several occasions. I haven't heard a single negative opinion of the quality of their product or the customer service. They obviously stand behind their pipe without talking trash about the competition. These are all good qualities in my opinion.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Get the rossier. Im tired of hearing about dasa, i had one and wasnt impressed. It had features i like but others i hated Next exhaust i buy will be a rossier

·
450r Dunner
2,468 Posts
Rossier for sure, why would you pay more for a product that is so close in performance

dyno's I have seen show dasa by a pinch on 04/05 and rossier by a pinch on 06+

I run rossier on my yfz and trx450's and freaking love them, and the tone is perfect

·
Registered
202 Posts
Rossier for sure!

If you get the long can (14" I think, Jared can let you know), they are actually pretty quite. You can potentially be at 99db with fresh packing. It should be less than 102 depending on your motor.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Like canister used screws easier to repack, and a nice endcap would take a hit and not get detroyed
Dislike packing burns out fast, mine leaked at every connection even after new mid pipe and billet piece at the base of canister. It sounded shitty from sitting on the seat but good when you were behind it. And last every dyno queen has one lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
How is ROSSIER pronounced?

is it , ro-sure ? ra- see- air ? or?
At first I pronounced it "ro-sure" but then I was told it was pronounced "ra-see-air". French perhaps? Care to inform us Jared? :): I have the turn down tip for mine. Why is the turn down no longer offered?

·
Dune Hooligan
3,284 Posts
Like canister used screws easier to repack, and a nice endcap would take a hit and not get detroyed
Dislike packing burns out fast, mine leaked at every connection even after new mid pipe and billet piece at the base of canister. It sounded shitty from sitting on the seat but good when you were behind it. And last every dyno queen has one lol
You see more Dasa on the hill and Dyno then Rossier,

I think nothing sounds as good as Dasa on the seat or anywhere.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think im going to go with the rossier, it sounds like they perform almost equally and i like how the rossier looks and its 50$ cheaper.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
i like how the rossier looks a lot better and an extra $50 to MAYBE make half a hp more for the dasa? the HMF did very well on the dyno chart... dont know why people say it wont make big power? and what about the MX header HMF offers?

·
Banned
652 Posts
You see more Dasa on the hill and Dyno then Rossier,

I think nothing sounds as good as Dasa on the seat or anywhere.
which is the reason it's blah. everybody and their dog has a Dasa.

I say get the Rossier, the numbers are very close and the dasa is what everybody has.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts