Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
Registered
106 Posts
she should not have let her throw the rag at her more than once, thats where i would have thrown a fist back, LOL

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
she did it twice. but anyways that was great. danica is doing really good IMO and the fact that she just told another girl she was slow is funny as hell

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she did it twice. but anyways that was great. danica is doing really good IMO and the fact that she just told another girl she was slow is funny as hell[/b]
I know. I laughed my a$$ off when she said that.
Danica has a temper. She has shown it before and kinda has a rep for being short tempered, but I think she handled that very well.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
danica went over the to put her on check.

danica was the one that got check and pretty much got told get the phuck outa here.

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
The knocks people put on Danica, she only has a seat because she is hot....
Thats the rap Duno should be getting.
She is so far off the pace its ridiculous.

·
Registered
106 Posts
dont get me wrong shes fast enought to keep up with everybody else and the other chick had to have here crew get in the way, i could barly understand what she was saying, danica did handle it well and she was just wanting to know why she did not get out of the way for a faster racer

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
duno is a hottie.

i didnt catch it but were those runs the actual race or practice?

in IRL fractions of a second is hard to make back up.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
anybody watch daniel tosh?
"Danica Patrick is hot? Really? She's 4'11'' and bowlegged. Sure, maybe shes hot when she's driving and her hair is blowing in the wind AS SHE'S IN LAST PLACE.......again"

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
anybody watch daniel tosh?
"Danica Patrick is hot? Really? She's 4'11'' and bowlegged. Sure, maybe shes hot when she's driving and her hair is blowing in the wind AS SHE'S IN LAST PLACE.......again"[/b]

i said duno was hot.

whos daniel? got a pic?

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
You guys should see danica when she isn't covered in make up and airbrush. She's actually kinda ugly. You'd be suprised how many celebrities are ugly with out make up.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
She should have radioed to her team and had them tell Milka's team that she needed to move. It's practice, you have to let faster racers through!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
she shoulda thrown her bra and thong at her :_specialED:

not that would be a video :thumbsup:

·
Registered
762 Posts
she shoulda thrown her bra and thong at her :_specialED:

not that would be a video :thumbsup:[/b]
hahah f-ing batch..lol...she should have said my Ts are bigger look..no my Ts are bigger look etc etc etc etc......skeet skeet skeet skeet

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dunno what I want to see more....Danica punch her in the nose or make out with her! :rock:[/b]
Make out with her LMAO HELL YEAH!!!!! :_specialED:

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts