1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the new and improved ones.
In stock ready to rock!
Sale Price $275
ALso have Raptor 700 +5 cranks, stage 3 cams, ignitions, fuel controllers, all in stock!

Thanks
Kam Gray
KBR

Attachments

·
Registered
911 Posts
I guess there's no real word on durability yet? I have a buddy that has one with a +3 crank, but just got it done, so he's only got a few hours on it. I guess if I want to hang with Darin, I'd have to go bigger than a 501?....LOL Sounds like you guys are gonna do his bike up something MEAN. Man, I'm already eating his dust...haha But, I like mine, it's a perfect duner.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Gloveman , bigger is not always better.. your right mine just got done , but it runs like a champ and hopefully your buddy darin's is gonna be a runner because iam gonna start making mine light , just go 501 then make your bike LIGHT. so far these cylinders are the bomb mine runs great..

·
Registered
911 Posts
Gloveman , bigger is not always better.. your right mine just got done , but it runs like a champ and hopefully your buddy darin's is gonna be a runner because iam gonna start making mine light , just go 501 then make your bike LIGHT. so far these cylinders are the bomb mine runs great..[/b]
Nah, I don't really want to go bigger, I like the 480. I do too much other riding other than dunes, so the 480 is prolly gonna stay. Now, if I ever have any issues and have to rebuild it, I might do a little something, but for now, I'm satisfied. Darins bike is going to be a 770, so even your 501 prolly wont hang with it 1BaDsomeThinG, but it will be interesting to see after you get it lightened up. To get back on subject, lets hope your Crankworks Cylinder holds up to the drag abuse your going to be putting it through, so far so good.

·
Registered
607 Posts
what is new and improved about the cylinders?

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are the new and improved over the first Cylinder Works units.
They had some problems with a few of the first run cylinders.

·
Registered
550 Posts
so when will cylinder works be offering a big bore cylinder for the 06+ machines?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts