Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im tryin to get rid of my 88' 250r and i am thinkin about trying cycle trader. Have you guys been successfull on there??

-Kip

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
have you tried craigslist? cycle trader is a good way. its available everywhere so it should do the trick.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Oh yeah. A few times.

-Kip[/b]
Strange, if its in good condition most people would snatch that up quick..but i dont know much about the bike..what about ebay motors..or your local auto trader? not sure wut its called..down here theres a magazine called boats bikes and rvs and one called news on wheels..sold my dirtbike pretty quick using them

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I've sold a few bikes out of the cycle trader, they all sold pretty quick (less than a week) except for my old predator, that one took a while. My old 86 250R sold the day it came out in the trader, about 10 in the morning.

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
Strange, if its in good condition most people would snatch that up quick..but i dont know much about the bike..what about ebay motors..or your local auto trader? not sure wut its called..down here theres a magazine called boats bikes and rvs and one called news on wheels..sold my dirtbike pretty quick using them[/b]
250R's are getting harder and harder to sell for a good price. You can always give them away, but try to get a reasonable price for one and you have to wait it out for the right person. I have actually considered selling mine, but then I see what I have put into it and then look to see what I would get out of it, and I figure I will just keep it.

I actually found my 250R on Cycle Trader a few years ago, I would say it would be worth a try. The more places you post it, the more peole will see it, and the more likely you will find that right person that wants it.

Doug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts